Default Eclipse August 21st

It appears that the total or partial solar eclipse is occurring over many areas of the U.S. where you all live so get out and take a gander. Many libraries are providing glasses for free so check on that. I was to be camping in Oregon along the total eclipse path but I now have to travel to the energy lab in Golden CO. for the week. We plan to take a break to check it out at a 92% eclipse.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

saw a story about adding cell coverage in idaho due to the number of tourists expected to be in the lower part of the state and concerns about overloading the network.

bringing in the cows...
    https://www.techopedia.com/definitio...-on-wheels-cow
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    saw a story about adding cell coverage in idaho due to the number of tourists expected to be in the lower part of the state and concerns about overloading the network.
    That's a 1st world problem for sure. We're headed to stay with family in Idaho. The bigger concerns are things like water, sewer, food, gasoline, emergency services, etc. Porta-pottys are big issue. Normally, they just need one vendor to cover the whole area; they're trucking them in from neighboring states and anywhere that they can get them. The county (and maybe state?) hired an eclipse manager to help deal with all of this. If everything works besides my phone, I'll consider it a success.
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1989 Sanger Skier DX - sold

a lot of tourism cash to be spent by people for what will amount to 5 minutes of darkness.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten