Default Used Boat Values

Anyone know of a website that gives used boat values besides NADA?
    2003 Outback Sold (went to Oklahoma)

2009 Outback V Sold (stayed in Florida)

I don't know if there is another site similar to NADA, but you can go to onlyinboards.com or any of the other sale sites and get a pretty good idea of what similar makes/models/years are going for. You can find various levels of condition, hours, and get in the ball park. Just remember they don't always sell for what they are listed for.
    2007 XLV Gravity Games Edition
    340HP CAT/ETX
    ACME 1235 / Fresh Air Exhaust
    1180 Front, 1100s Rear, 400 under Surf Side Seat, Homemade Suckgate, Custom Surf Platform
    Slingshot Hooke, Doomswell Neo, Phase 5 Hammerhead, Parker Surfcraft Phantom

Thanks for the suggestion. Funny - I came up with only 4 Outback V's for sale (2005 - 2017) and one of them mine!

No wonder I'm getting inquires from all over the U.S.

I'm asking $27K, which I think is a fair price.

One guy wrote and asked: "can I please inquire why you are selling the boat so cheap"

Kelly blue book I thought had marine pricing
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Thx Joe! Forgot about KBB. Checked it out and unfortunately they only list personal watercraft.

Use as many resources that you can to get a fair market price for your area. The price will vary a lot based on location and the supply of boats for sale. Prices are very high where I live so I have gone to Portland and bought both my boat and motor home for about half of the NADA. I can't do very well in the Seattle area. You can't price for someone else's market unless they are close by so you may have someone travel a fair distance to see your boat. Right now, I could easily sell my boat for the price I paid for it in 2002 in my local area.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Only 2 Outback V's being sold in Florida. A 2011 and mine (2009). The 2011 is being sold for $100, 000, 000. That's not a typo....$100 million

This is on boattrader: http://www.boattrader.com/listing/20...ck-v-103008136

I guess I have it priced right. Nada low retail is $27K and the boat does need some cosmetic things done to it and fluid/impeller change.

as long as you're not firm on that price I bet you'll land in the 25.5 to 26.5 range. remember everyone wants a deal and expect to drop the price a tad to make the buyer feel warm and fuzzy. especially if you have cosmetic things to take care of outside of normal wear/tear.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Man, selling boats is really crazy. This will be the 2nd boat I will have sold long distance without the buyer laying eyes on it.

Proposed buyer already agreed on a price of $26K....if it does ok on a mechanical inspection he is going to set up - which it should.

Black Hull glazed to gray, Velcro came off the sides of the Moomba logo cover and it needs a service, so I knocked $1000 of the price.