Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default photobucket changes and what'cha using to host?

anyone else notice that all the links posted by photobucket are now broken unless you want to subscribe to their $399/yr hosting service?
    kinda interesting to go from free to $400 in a fell swoop.. sure there will be a lot of fallout from that.

where are you all hosting photos other than facebook(as I'm facebook free).

guess I finally need to get that tapatalk app I paid for a year ago up and working.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Following! There was a discussion about this almost a year ago when Photo Bucket was really unstable and the pop-up's were out of control. I guess I need to get on out of there. I think a lot of people are using Google Drive?
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

I just posted a large pic a few minutes ago. Maybe they haven't hit my account yet? I need to get out of Photo Bucket anyway.
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    1,180 in front
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

I checked here and the gencoupe forums and all my links are dead. the gencoupe was posted a few weeks ago. you can still upload to your folders but try to [img] here and bet it'll show up dead.

time to check out something else but hoping others will chime in on what they are using.

sad thing are all the pics that people have posted across the interwebs on pb showing how to do/fix stuff that are now dead.
    for a few $$/month they might have had more success but for the average forum user $399 is way too much to post some pics..
    Last edited by sandm; 07-05-2017 at 01:51 PM.
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

I use Dropbox and love it
    2013 Outback V

I just added these to the bucket this morning. It sounds like others are having trouble as well though. Usually I am the first person to get screwed on something.

Quote Originally Posted by 5:00 View Post
    No we were on lake Wateree in Camden. Very little boat traffic and 27 miles end to end. There was a bit of weather but it was smoother than any other time I have been there.

2007 XLV Gravity Games
    1,180 in front
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

Quote Originally Posted by ian ashton View Post
    I use Dropbox and love it
    That's a no go for me. Dropbox is blocked at my work for security reasons. When you post threads, I have to look at them on my phone or at home.

I've been trying IMGUR. I don't like how it makes you create a new album every time you upload however. Makes for an organizational nightmare.

I haven't been able to get google photos to easily show the direct links like Picasa did. So that hasn't been a win for me.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Subscribed. I use dropbox for work and it wants to default to that. Could juggle accounts but looking for other ideas.
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

It would be great if we could upload here and not have the quality degraded so badly
    2013 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    That's a no go for me. Dropbox is blocked at my work for security reasons. When you post threads, I have to look at them on my phone or at home.

I've been trying IMGUR. I don't like how it makes you create a new album every time you upload however. Makes for an organizational nightmare.

I haven't been able to get google photos to easily show the direct links like Picasa did. So that hasn't been a win for me.
    Regarding Imgur, when I upload direct from my phone, I select "only me" then hit "post" without a subject. It dumps the pic(s) into my general gallery. I can then move them into albums later. So far I like Imgur, much faster than PB too. I would say this $$ move from PB will be their demise...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    2008 OBV
    325 EFI with closed cooling
    Gravity III with 750's in the rear, 400 stock floor, 750 IBS
    Servo valve ballast upgrade
    Wetsounds Rev10
    JL Amps, WS420BT

2000 Outback LS <-- Sold!!!
    310 Carb Direct Drive
    800# Rear Locker
    750# IBS (should have kept this for the OBV)
    Dual Batteries with 2 Bank Charger System
    Kenwood Head with Remotes
    Too many hours restoring exterior from prior negligence to count!