Default Bad battery now speedometer and perfect pass not working

Found I had a bad accessory battery after running the boat to try and charge it and the starter breaker kicked and shut everything down. Got a new battery and now my speedometer and speed on the perfect pass does not register. Only shows 0.0mph. I've checked the paddle wheel and it seems fine. Any ideas? '08 XLV.

Craig

2008 XLV Gravity Games
    CraigXLV

2008 Moomba XLV Gravity Games Edition

Bump

Craig

2008 XLV Gravity Games
    CraigXLV

If both the speedo and the pp are not registering, there is a most likely a problem with the paddlewheel. Both instruments are fed by it. Disconnected maybe? I'm not sure if the paddlewheel is fused or not but I would see if you have a popped fuse somewhere upstream from it. Is it spinning freely?
    2007 XLV Gravity Games Edition
    340HP CAT/ETX
    ACME 1235 / Fresh Air Exhaust
    1180 Front, 1100s Rear, 400 under Surf Side Seat, Homemade Suckgate, Custom Surf Platform
    Slingshot Hooke, Doomswell Neo, Phase 5 Hammerhead, Parker Surfcraft Phantom

I checked the paddle wheel in and out of the water. It is spinning freely. I even checked the thru hull piece just under the v-drive. It has one small black wire coming out of it and seems fine. I will check to see if I can trace this wire to under the dash and check to see if there are any inline fuses beyond the speedo and perfect pass unit. I did notice that the perfect pass unit was coming on and off by itself when my voltage was very low when my bad battery was trying to charge from the alternator as the engine was idling.

Craig

2008 XLV Gravity Games
    CraigXLV