Default Engine overheated 2014 moomba mondo

Ok so yesterday we were headed back toward the launch ramp doing about 35-40 mph and all of a sudden a mixture of blue smoke and steam was coming out from the back of the boat. I stopped immediately and shut the motor down. Temperature was showing around 220 degrees. When I opened the engine compartment I notice the outlet hose coming off the raw water pump was off and pumping water into the bildge. I did not start it back up and got a tow back to the ramp. After we got home I inspected the raw water pump and impeller everything was intact. I checked all fluids, everything looked good nothing smelled burnt or looked milky. I hooked the hose back up and started the motor on the fake lake. Water circulates through the motor and out the exhaust. However the port side exhaust had less water coming out. Also the 3/4" thread to 1" barb nipple on top of the starboard exhaust riser was leaking water. Needs to be replaced. Can anyone tell me what happened and what further damage I need to look for?
    2014 moomba mondo
    3,400 lbs. ballast
    Wetsounds

The impeller outlet hose clamp was loose and the hose came off. No water was pumped to the engine and it overheated. Exhaust manifolds heated up and overheated a fitting and now it leaks. Look at your exhaust hoses to make sure they are still solid. Don't worry about less water coming out one side as it could be simply the boat being on an angle....ie look at the muffler...2 pipes into a open chamber and 2 to drain the water out......its one compartment not 2 separate ones if its like my muffler
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

Sorry for the delayed response, I replaced the melted fitting checked all other exhaust hoses and tubes. Boat runs fine no overheating issues got lucky I guess . Thanks for the info
    2014 moomba mondo
    3,400 lbs. ballast
    Wetsounds

No luck here. You were watching your stuff and you caught a problem before it caught you. Good job, in my opinion!
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro