Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Got the oldest surfing on her first day , by the end of the weekend she actually made about a 1 minute run rope less , another awesome weekend on the Craz

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

"But my son's favorite part was both yesterday and today a few fighter jets flew over the lake pretty low and it was a sight to see. Yesterday we saw 3 and they were just too fast to get a picture of. Today we got lucky and I got the phone out quick enough. They were fast, loud, and sounded like FREEDOM!"

That looks like an F18....must be out of Naval air stations there in Washington state. Amen to the SOUND OF FREEDOM.
    2016 Mojo Surf
    Raptor 400
    1100 rear bags / 500 IBS / 600 LeadWake
    Exile amps/tower - Kicker in-boat
    FAE

Got my 3 yr old girl up on the shoulders this weekend. She was smiling ear to ear. She is hooked!

Snapshot_1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post
    "But my son's favorite part was both yesterday and today a few fighter jets flew over the lake pretty low and it was a sight to see. Yesterday we saw 3 and they were just too fast to get a picture of. Today we got lucky and I got the phone out quick enough. They were fast, loud, and sounded like FREEDOM!"

That looks like an F18....must be out of Naval air stations there in Washington state. Amen to the SOUND OF FREEDOM.
    Could it be the Oregon Air National Guard? They fly F-15s out of Portland (which is only about 50 to 60 miles away flying...)

There's also another Air Force Base just south of Tacoma WA, so could have been from there too.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Throwback to last week when we were out riding the famous Trinity butter...

All it takes is 90 degree water to get my son out of neoprene!

Even with no ballast, the Supra 22v was a blast to ride behind.

After Texas, we went to the lake for a few days, then After our mini 3-day trip to the lake, we decided to leave our boat parked for Saturday and hitched a ride on the Pink G. The tie up inevitably happened.
    Last edited by trayson; 07-31-2017 at 10:53 PM.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Default July 2017 Picture thread

Spotted a couple wake boats via my buddies drone. To bad the MB had to ruin the shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

Quote Originally Posted by BigOrange View Post

We saw two a10 warthogs fly over mid day Saturday ,northern Idaho Montana border , headed east
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Could it be the Oregon Air National Guard? They fly F-15s out of Portland (which is only about 50 to 60 miles away flying...)

There's also another Air Force Base just south of Tacoma WA, so could have been from there too.
    Definitely an F-18. The Navy must be lurking around somewhere.
    2007 XLV Gravity Games Edition
    340HP CAT/ETX
    ACME 1235 / Fresh Air Exhaust
    1180 Front, 1100s Rear, 400 under Surf Side Seat, Homemade Suckgate, Custom Surf Platform
    Slingshot Hooke, Doomswell Neo, Phase 5 Hammerhead, Parker Surfcraft Phantom

So for SUNDAY-FUNDAY, we filled up the boat with my wife's single friends and I just had to suffer through it...

The wife and I did some surfing, and 3 of the girls also got some runs in.

Amazingly the weather and water temp in Portland was good enough to actually float and chill IN the water. I'm always jealous of you guys with warmer water, because I was excited to get 75 degrees here...

Met up with a friend and left everyone in my boat to take a quick zip on the supercharged missle... over 200hp! woo! I saw 62mph before I backed off...

Fun day and temps continue to climb... Triple digits by mid-week.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    Definitely an F-18. The Navy must be lurking around somewhere.
    Gotcha. I don't know enough to tell the difference. And yes, there's a few Navy bases within a couple hours drive.

My bet would be the Naval Air Station Whidbey Island.

Naval Air Station Whidbey Island is one of Washington State’s 3 navy bases, and is located in 2 locations in Oak Harbor, Washington. It’s a fairly old base, and it was commissioned officially on September 21, 1942. The primary portion of the base is known as Ault Field, named after Commander William B. Ault, who was labeled as MIA in the Battle of the Coral Sea. The airfield is about 3 miles north of Oak Harbor. The other, smaller section of the base is called the Seaplane Base. Though it’s smaller, the Seaplane Base has most of the housing, as well as the main Navy Exchange.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com