Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Took a few photos for my buddy Saturday. He's a brewer at River Rat Brewery here in Columbia SC.

2015 Mobius LSV Surf Edition
    6.2L Raptor power
    1100's and Flow
    Acme 1847

2003 Wakesetter xTi - sold

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Now that is some beautiful scenery! Must be awesome to go out on a lake like that, minus the cold water factor.
    That is the debate cold and clean vs warm and green, I prefer the cold and clean as I can always toss on a wet suit shirt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JoelFett View Post
    Took a few photos for my buddy Saturday. He's a brewer at River Rat Brewery here in Columbia SC.

I don't know. He doesn't look much like a brewmaster. LOL!

If he makes beer keep him happy. One of my best friends owns a brewery here in town.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Finally getting a little more comfortable with this Phase5 Wire. Not quite as fast as my Doomswell but air a little better for sure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

2013 LSV Red/White

1100lb upgrades in each rear locker!
    Stock 500 Bow ballast
    650IBS
    Manual Flow equipped

Boards
    Hyperlite Hi-Fi "The Illest"
    CWB AMG Carbon
    Phase 5 Razz
    Byerly Volt
    4.6 Ronix Koal Fish
    Phase Five Scamp (kiddos)

Finished out our Skier's Choice "tour de Houston" with an outing on Cactus371's new SA. The freeboard of the new boats is just massive. and the interior of the 22.6 foot is just as big as our 23'.

We got in a few surf sets on Lake Houston, and then saw the storm in the distance. We tried to motor to a different part of the lake, but two storms sandwiched us in the middle. Our only real choice was to ride out the storm. We really liked that freeboard, but even then, with over 3' swells, there were times where we took waves of water over the bow. We actually all put our life vests on (for me it was warmth and a little padding from those big rain drops that were coming in sideways. We were never really scared (though I probably should have been when water came over the bow and washed empty beer cans into the main cabin floor!). And we sure laughed a lot (easier to do when it's not my boat). Eventually the storm blew through and we were able to surf again. The water even smoothed out enough for me to throw the wakeboard on and show them my epic crashing skills (that wake was a little bigger than I was used to).

Since my phone was at the bottom of the Cable Park lake, I didn't really take any pics. THe wife snapped this one as we were running away from the storm...

I was kicking myself because I forgot I had the GoPro with me on the boat and could have got some rad storm footage.

Props to the Supra SA. it handled the chop/swells like a boss. Huge thanks to Cactus for a fun day on the lake!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Trying out the end push

2008 Moomba LSV, Gravity III, 1100 port.750 in goofy side rear,400 center,650 IBS everything else stock.....Home lake... Glennifer Lake, Alberta Canada...

Trayson glad y'all had a good time. It did get a little sketchy there for a minute. At least I know the bilge pumps work. Lol. What was the name of the fins we used on the drone. I'm going to order some today.

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus371 View Post
    Trayson glad y'all had a good time. It did get a little sketchy there for a minute. At least I know the bilge pumps work. Lol. What was the name of the fins we used on the drone. I'm going to order some today.
    They were the John John Grom fins.

https://www.amazon.com/Futures-Fins-.../dp/B00U0ELFT6

And yeah, that was a crazy storm, but overall super fun day on the water. That's a nice wave ya got there.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Need more of these Thursday evenings

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded