Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

4th of July Fireworks in downtown Portland from the boat!

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Went out for some Saturday morning fun. We didn't get to the launch until 9:30am and it wasn't quite smooth enough for me to be excited about wakeboarding. So I we just had a leisurely day and did some surfing.

Ended up with some fun pics...

The Wife's been sick, but that hasn't kept her off the surf board.

Finally got her a new CGA vest and retired the one she'd been using (that I'd bought used from a friend) to be a boat vest.

Having 70 degree water feels so good to us in the PNW.

Pretty happy with how this one turned out. Love how you can see the Doomswell on the bottom of the board and how the bright colors pop.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

No need for the Bimini fabric when we've got 2 boards on the cargo Bimini and 2 boards on the overhead racks...

My friend took some time to do a fin comparison. He's over 200 pounds and rides a blunt nose Lakewakes Hooligan 5'0 that came with Futures F4 fins. He then tried the F3's that came on my wife's Sparkplug and then the F2's that came on my Nubstep. Finally he tried the John John Grom fins that I'm currently using. It's no surprise that he is now looking to buy a set of the John John Grom's. He said "it's like a new board". As far as the other fins, he is used to the F4's. And liked the F2's a little better. He didn't really like the F3's as he felt they were an in-between that didn't really for for him as well as the F2's or F4's. But the John John's crushed them all.

F2, F2, and F4
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Is this Seneca Lake Ohio?

Quote Originally Posted by Ironcross25 View Post
    My 5 year old showing off with the one hander! And a few more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2014 Mondo
    2013 Yamaha AR192.... Long gone

Default July 2017 Picture thread

It is. You come here?

Nick

2012 moomba mojo 2.5
    2005 Moomba outback-sold

Quote Originally Posted by Ironcross25 View Post
    It is. You come here?

Nice, I bet I coasted by your Mojo a few weeks ago...docked over by the main ramp? We have only been there a few times. Mostly go to Salt Fork, as its closer, cleaner, deeper. Seemed like there were several shallow areas and the surf waved suffered. Maybe I need someone else to show me around
    2014 Mondo
    2013 Yamaha AR192.... Long gone

We just got back from a week at Norris Lake, such a great time. Here are a few pics out of the hundreds my wife took, lol.

[B]
    Boatless for now

Boatless for now

Default July 2017 Picture thread

Quote Originally Posted by CFD3Captain View Post
    Nice, I bet I coasted by your Mojo a few weeks ago...docked over by the main ramp? We have only been there a few times. Mostly go to Salt Fork, as its closer, cleaner, deeper. Seemed like there were several shallow areas and the surf waved suffered. Maybe I need someone else to show me around
    Ya. That's me. We have a seasonal spot there. The lake isn't that deep. The main area by the big island and before you go around the bEnd at the other end is the deepest in the ski area. We are down pretty much every weekend. We live in the Akron canton area. Where are you guys from?

Nick

2012 moomba mojo 2.5
    2005 Moomba outback-sold

Some pics of me slashing it up behind my buddies RZR

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz