Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    trayson riding behind the MC equals a flavor burst explosion..... lol

2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Trayvon I'm digging the pink wet suit

2017 Supra SA 400

Quote Originally Posted by Cactus371 View Post
    Trayvon I'm digging the pink wet suit

2017 Supra SA 400
    It's just a rash guard. But it's fun. And I know YOU don't have a problem with rockin' the bright colors! LOL.

I'll bring some fun stuff to wear down to TX! Looking forward to meeting ya in person and seeing the guy behind the green hair!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post
    At the end of the day....it's still pink but to each their own.

For any other brave souls behold this beauty....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

...and the tow vehicle. How many clowns can fit in the boat?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Stazi View Post
    Benetton edition? 🤢

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    That, or Harlequin VW!
    2017 Mojo Surf Edition
    2017 F-150 XLT Tow Vehicle

-----------Other Toys-----------
    2007 Honda AquaTrax F-12X
    1994 Toyota Supra Turbo

Lake Powell, July 5 through July 10. First time back since the kids were born. Boat-in camping trip with two boats and my whole extended family. I was really impressed with how much stuff I could store in the lockers and under the seats of my LSV. I pulled my hamstring pretty bad during the trip so no pictures of me skiing or boarding but it was a beautiful trip anyway!

First morning on the water. Early to rise to find a suitable basecamp.

The kids were pretty into the nearly tame carp at Dangling Rope Marina.

My dad had a pull before it got too dark our last full day at basecamp. I was so jealous, I was gimping around with a hamstring injury.

My anchorage for 2 days and 3 nights.
    - John

2002 Outback LSV

"A towel, it says, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitch hiker can have."

Awesome pics and love seeing young families out on the water having fun! So much better than sitting inside playing video games or being on the cell phone.
    2016 Craz

Default July 2017 Picture thread

At the end of the day, the fact that his G was pink and there's lots of guys like the ones commenting negatively on the pink is exactly the reason why he was able to get such a killer deal on the boat! You guys saved him some serious bank on a color he loves!!![/QUOTE]

I was not being negative. Having a little fun. I had on pink board shorts today. My daughters say I look great in pink. I might would even own that pink g. The thing that would stop me from buying pink boat is resale.

And number of chicks I could get with pink boat might be another reason I would not buy! "Hey honey let's buy this one it would be a chick magnet!" Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by russellsmojo View Post
    "Hey honey let's buy this one it would be a chick magnet!" Haha.

Go ahead and piss Amanda off anytime you want, when SE 2.0 arrives she will have a seat ready for her, cooler loaded!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by russellsmojo View Post

I was not being negative. Having a little fun. I had on pink board shorts today. My daughters say I look great in pink. I might would even own that pink g. The thing that would stop me from buying pink boat is resale.

And number of chicks I could get with pink boat might be another reason I would not buy! "Hey honey let's buy this one it would be a chick magnet!" Haha.

Right on!

I think my blue XLV isn't doing so bad in the women department! And my wifey loves having a boat full of women!

Today is a prime example!

I did let 2 guys join me though. We were running 9 deep in the boat while I was surfing. Wave got pretty big!

Even got that pic at just the right moment. Going to the top!
    www.TraysonsToybox.com