Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Thanks. it was a last minute thing where I pretty much begged for a tow on the SA, and then my buddies in the G that I was on took chase video.

That SA looks pretty awesome next to the G. I think SA for the win.

However, the G is pink so may be unfair comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Supra SA

Quote Originally Posted by russellsmojo View Post
    That SA looks pretty awesome next to the G. I think SA for the win.

However, the G is pink so may be unfair comparison.

I'd rock that pink SO hard! JK, I'd try to tell my friends I was color blind

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

The pink is AWESOME. And his boat is typically filled with many more women than men. He was totally stoked he found the color, and because there's a lot of uptight people that wouldn't do pink for their boats, he got a killer deal on it. Woot!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

The pink is AWESOME. And his boat is typically filled with many more women than men. He was totally stoked he found the color, and because there's a lot of uptight people that wouldn't do pink for their boats, he got a killer deal on it. Woot!
    At the end of the day....it's still pink but to each their own.

For any other brave souls behold this beauty....

2017 Moomba Craz Surf Edition
    Flow 2.0 Surf System w/ AutoWake™
    5,600 Lbs Ballast - Enzos + Lead + Sumo
    Wet Sounds REV10s + REVO12-XXX

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post

Benetton edition? 🤢

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by RC_Hinojosa View Post

I dig pink. I'm rockin' it in this pic and I think it totally pops. I'm even wearing the pink sunglasses.

Your boat color scheme is pretty unique, but my wife and I would never have yellow on our boat. Just one of those colors that turns us off. (she says yellow gives her a migraine! LOL). It's an attractive boat nonetheless.

That said, the Harlequin boat is a bit much... Looks like someone just threw a box of Crayola's at it. LOL.

At the end of the day, the fact that his G was pink and there's lots of guys like the ones commenting negatively on the pink is exactly the reason why he was able to get such a killer deal on the boat! You guys saved him some serious bank on a color he loves!!!
    Last edited by trayson; 07-13-2017 at 12:39 PM.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I love the G!
    2006 Supra 20 - Sold
    2006 Supra 24 Gravity Games - Sold
    2015 Supra SE450 - Sold

Little buddy is turning it up this summer. Hoping to hit his first invert this yr.

2003 Moomba Outback with 283 hrs on the 310HP Indmar. Its in Cherry condition also and now we will again start to use the boat after a few years off.

2003 Moomba Outback with 283 hrs on the 310HP Indmar. Its in Cherry condition also and now we will again start to use the boat after a few years off.

I dig pink. I'm rockin' it in this pic and I think it totally pops. I'm even wearing the pink sunglasses.

Your boat color scheme is pretty unique, but my wife and I would never have yellow on our boat. Just one of those colors that turns us off. (she says yellow gives her a migraine! LOL). It's an attractive boat nonetheless.

That said, the Harlequin boat is a bit much... Looks like someone just threw a box of Crayola's at it. LOL.

At the end of the day, the fact that his G was pink and there's lots of guys like the ones commenting negatively on the pink is exactly the reason why he was able to get such a killer deal on the boat! You guys saved him some serious bank on a color he loves!!!

trayson riding behind the MC equals a flavor burst explosion..... lol
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold