My Moomba Lives in Eagle River, WI - We Live in Chicago

Default Electrical Gremlins on my '14 LSV - Could it be Battery Issues?

I jumped in our LSV yesterday morning to fire it up and head out, and I had a dead Battery #1. No problem, I just switched it over to Battery 1+2 and it fired right up. After we drove a bit, I switched it over to #1 figuring I'd be able to charge #1 as we boated around a bit and everything should be good to go. The amp gauge looked good and I assumed it was all sorted out. When we started to get ready to surf, I turned on the ballast pumps and got nothing .... I checked the fuses, and they were all good. So I shut down, turned the battery switch to OFF, then over to #2, restarted the engine and started the pumps and all was fine! Additionally, my wake plate was frozen until I switched over to #2.

So my question for you guys is if you think I just need to replace Battery #1. It didn't seem to hold a charge when running, and I had some systems fail when only on #1 (but fine on #2). Also, would you suggest that I replace both batteries at the same time, or wait until I have a problem with it? My '14 LSV has ~175 hours on it and I currently don't have it on a trickle charger during the season while it's on our covered boat hoist.

Thanks for any suggestions on this!

Dead battery which can be confirmed at an automotive store. No need to replace the other battery as you have the isolator. Newer batteries can still fail.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD