Default Fresh Air Cover Help

2012 LSV....
    I broke the plastic fresh air cover on driver side and have one on the way. There are two screws behind windshield. I assume I have to raise windshield to get to them.

Anyone have experience doing this?
    2012 Moomba LSV

if it's anything like my 2008 XLV, then no, you don't have to raise the windshield. you just have to get in there with a small bit. or with a bendy bitdriver extension.

Oh, I think I remember that I used a phillips bit and a 1/4" box wrench to get mine out... No way in hell I was taking out a windshield!!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    if it's anything like my 2008 XLV, then no, you don't have to raise the windshield. you just have to get in there with a small bit. or with a bendy bitdriver extension.

Oh, I think I remember that I used a phillips bit and a 1/4" box wrench to get mine out... No way in hell I was taking out a windshield!!
    I will need to be very creative to get to one of the screws. I can see possibly getting a bit on it....but applying pressure and removing screw will be very difficult.
    2012 Moomba LSV