Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by parrothd View Post
    Hdpe and hydro, under $200, no fuss, easy setup. Just rounded the corners and routed the edges. This is 3 years old living in a wet slip.

Attachment 26431
    You've got my vote.

Mine is likewise going strong.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I need to add a goose deterent system for next year. They keep hanging out on it and pooping.. Argh!
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

I need to add a goose deterent system for next year. They keep hanging out on it and pooping.. Argh!
    Means you're not surfing enough...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    2008 OBV
    325 EFI with closed cooling
    Gravity III with 750's in the rear, 400 stock floor, 750 IBS
    Servo valve ballast upgrade
    Wetsounds Rev10
    JL Amps, WS420BT

2000 Outback LS <-- Sold!!!
    310 Carb Direct Drive
    800# Rear Locker
    750# IBS (should have kept this for the OBV)
    Dual Batteries with 2 Bank Charger System
    Kenwood Head with Remotes
    Too many hours restoring exterior from prior negligence to count!

Quote Originally Posted by aerolland View Post
    Means you're not surfing enough...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    I actually surf too much, trying to cut back this past season. Only 3 days a week! Lol.. Spending more time on my Onewheel!

I used to have a huge problem with geese on my dock.....read somewhere online to fill white plastic milk jugs with water and place them where the geese mingle and it worked!! Never did figure out why, the only thing I can guess is that the geese somehow think the white jugs are swans.
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

Quote Originally Posted by mikenehrkorn View Post
    I used to have a huge problem with geese on my dock.....read somewhere online to fill white plastic milk jugs with water and place them where the geese mingle and it worked!! Never did figure out why, the only thing I can guess is that the geese somehow think the white jugs are swans.
    Thanks, I'll give it a try, my brother in law uses plain white kite string as a fence about 6in high, 1 strand. Keeps them off the lawn..

This is the stuff I have been using on my property. I have been using it for two seasons and it really works. They would come up the steps or from another yard. A friend got it for me and I thought "yea, right". Tried it and it worked. I put one across the steps and just tie a couple of feet to trees, posts, whatever. It goes by a bunch of different names. It is cheap and I am still on my first roll. Doesn't hurt to give it a try.

2007 XLV Gravity Games
    Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

I know the dimensions were in another post/thread a long time ago and search has not been my friend in this endeavor. Could someone post or send me the dimensions for the surf platform? Much appreciated!
    Jeff
    2007 LSV - FAE, G4 setup with Sumo 500 IBS, 1k rear lockers

Quote Originally Posted by jelmhorst View Post
    I know the dimensions were in another post/thread a long time ago and search has not been my friend in this endeavor. Could someone post or send me the dimensions for the surf platform? Much appreciated!
    are you looking for the dimensions of the Skiers Choice surf platform on the Moomba and Supra? There's plenty of us that made our own surf platforms, but simply used the dimensions that made sense for our particular boat and the wave coming off it.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by jelmhorst View Post
    Here is what I used for my 07 OBV, take them for what they're worth - yours might be different! 56" corner to corner, closest to transom. Let me know if you were looking for something else!

2008 OBV
    325 EFI with closed cooling
    Gravity III with 750's in the rear, 400 stock floor, 750 IBS
    Servo valve ballast upgrade
    Wetsounds Rev10
    JL Amps, WS420BT

2000 Outback LS <-- Sold!!!
    310 Carb Direct Drive
    800# Rear Locker
    750# IBS (should have kept this for the OBV)
    Dual Batteries with 2 Bank Charger System
    Kenwood Head with Remotes
    Too many hours restoring exterior from prior negligence to count!