Default Wakeshaper on a 2015 mojo

Looking for any advice on this topic. I have a 2015 mojo surf edition with autoflow. Constantly struggle with surf wave. Currently have sumo max 1000 bags in the back. The rest are factory bags. I have tried every combo I can think of: speed, plate up/down, auto flow settings. Nothing seems to work. I can get a steep wave with push, but the pocket is so small tricks are almost impossible. I can surf the wave ropeless, no problem, but wanting to try some tricks. So, any advice on setup would help.
    Current boards: Doomswell Nubstep 4'8" and a Humanoid Nugg Slapper
    Also,
    has anyone just said forget it and tried a wakeshaper? If so, how is the wave?

More weight up front generally lengthens the pocket. You will need that anyway even with a wake shaper. I don't have the surf system on my ride but those who do say adding a suck gate or the like improves it a lot.
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

I have tried wakeshaper on my Craz along with autoflow settings. It can clean up the wave, but was more trouble than I thought it was worth. I have found that more weight is generally the answer. I have Enzo sacs in the back and an extra 400 lbs on top of the playpen up front. I fill the rears 100% on surf side and 2/3 - 3/4 on the non surf side. With that much weight, we are able to surf faster, put the wake plate down, and increase the autoflow tab settings to lengthen the wave. Super happy with our current wave, but it took quite a bit of tweaking to get it to this point...

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
    2016 Moomba Craz

Boards:
    Day 1 Wake Payne Killer
    Doomswell Drone 4'10"
    Phase 5 Diamond
    Hyperlite Quad
    Lakewakes Hooligan
    Phase 5 grom
    CWB Razr

Tubes:
    Sombrero
    Bandwagon

Thanks for the feedback. Seems like people are moving to the Enzo's to help out

Quote Originally Posted by wetfly112 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. Seems like people are moving to the Enzo's to help out
    50 lbs steel pellet wake ballast bags are also helpful. I place several bags under the side seats and up front. Wave is longer and has excellent push. I also had the dealer upgrade the rear bags to 1,100.
    Paul
    2015 Mojo, Surf Edition
    Lake Texoma

cool. thanks for the feedback. With the steel pellet what setup are you running? speed, plate, autoflow, etc?

need 650 up front in the nose mojo needs and loves weight
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold