Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Like a said, just disconnect the LED controller for now. Ignore its noise as its not related to any of the other audio noise. Fix the audio noise first.

Quote Originally Posted by MLA View Post
    Like a said, just disconnect the LED controller for now. Ignore its noise as its not related to any of the other audio noise. Fix the audio noise first.
    Well I tried to duplicate the noise from the ballast pumps with no luck. The pumps are too loud out of the water so I couldnt tell if there was a noise or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I'm going to just role with it as is right now. Next week I'm going to pick up some more power and ground wire and make one run from the distribution block to the helm and then come off of that for the head unit and WS420 to see if that helps at all.

Also I think maybe the Cat5 for the RGBs being twisted, could be creating a coil effect and inducing interference in the RCAs that run along side it. I ordered some 18 gauge RGB wire and I'm going to replace all the Cat5 in the cabin with actual RGB wire to see if that helps. Couldn't make it any worse I don't reckon.

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Do you still have the noise when your cabin/anchor/nav lights on? Did you remove the RGB from the setup entirely, or are you just ignoring that reco for now?

RGBs are very noisy, I run 1,317 of them for the holidays
    Matt
    2021 Mojo
    2016 Mojo (sold)
    2012 LSV (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by Woody929 View Post
    Do you still have the noise when your cabin/anchor/nav lights on? Did you remove the RGB from the setup entirely, or are you just ignoring that reco for now?

RGBs are very noisy, I run 1,317 of them for the holidays
    Today i turned on the other lights with the radio on and didn't hear a thing so I'm all kinds of confused haha. Maybe it's a problem with the engine running?

David

Yes, but that are not always equal where audio is concerned.