Default Boatmate Trailer Bunk dimensions?

The port side 1st trailer bunk (at the bow/nose of the trailer) already needs replaced. I was under the trailer just checking things over the other day and noticed both of the lag screws were backed out about a 1/2". I got under there are tried to tighten them up but the screws would not grab.

I want to replace both the port and starboard side, but can't seem to find the dimensions? I assume 2'x6' treated wood, but not sure on how long it is and forgot to measure it.

Thanks for the help!
    2018 Supra SL550 with 850lbs of lead wake
    2017 Supra SA400 (Sold)
    2016 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition (Sold)
    2017 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2019 Ford F250 Super Duty (Sold)
    2021 GMC Denali 2500
    Soulcraft Vodoo
    Soulcraft Jordi Pro
    Soulcraft Super AV
    Phase Five Matrix

Quote Originally Posted by Prospersigman View Post
    The port side 1st trailer bunk (at the bow/nose of the trailer) already needs replaced. I was under the trailer just checking things over the other day and noticed both of the lag screws were backed out about a 1/2". I got under there are tried to tighten them up but the screws would not grab.

I want to replace both the port and starboard side, but can't seem to find the dimensions? I assume 2'x6' treated wood, but not sure on how long it is and forgot to measure it.

Thanks for the help!
    As a short term "fix" you can do what I just did... replace the lag screws in question with new ones. As the lag screws deterioriate, they literally waste away from the threads first leaving a skinny almost threadless shaft. I was able to get some bite in the old holes just by replacing the screws. On one of them, I moved the bunk forward an inch so that the screws would be going into new holes.

I noticed all of this when I got my trailer to go home after a week of camping and having the boat in a slip. I was literally missing at least 5 of the screws! So I had to improvise a little to get it the 3.5 hour drive home, and then figured spending $10 on a handful of new galvanized screws would be good until I have the opportunity to replace all the bunks completely.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com