Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I absolutely love my new Rev 10's hooked up to the original rca's, but after reading the last post, I decided to switch the rca cables on the amps to see if there was a difference. WOW!!!!! Like Steve said, it does take a little mid-bass out of the cockpit speakers, but with the sub tuned correctly, it sounds great. I also still need to play with the crossover to maybe get a little more bass out of the cockpit speakers but this definitely made a huge difference! Thanks for the posts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016 Moomba Craz
    2014 Chaparral H2O 21 Sport
    1997 Sea Ray 175 Sport

I will find out more tomorrow, but I think I am fighting an amp issue as well , glad you got some good info out it

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

Thanks to all for the help, it did actually turn out to be the lc21, and a rca cable issue , got everything changed around , installed a new rca, re tuned and we are rocking now. just need to decide what to do for zone control now since the fusion deck wont support what I want to do. but at least the towers are sounding like they should
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

Those LC2i's are meant more for adding a subwoofer to a system. They make other versions (6i, 7i, etc) that are more for full range and some even have eq's.
    Does the fusion have any wired speaker outputs? (I've never used or seen one). If so, tap into those for your sub signal to the lc2i, low pass it on the amp. Or heck, the cool thing with the Audio Control units is you can even give it an amplified signal. Tap off your inboat speaker amp outputs and send it to the 2i for a sub signal. Problem solved.
    Then take your 2 rca outputs to the full range amps. Put the tower as the rear chamnel and the inboat as front, and now you have a poor mans wetsounds 420 fader control.

If I'm way off base with the fusion let me know and I'll be quiet... lol
    I use the audio control units a lot in my vehicle installs. They're almost impossible not to use nowadays with all these factory screen/headunits that are a nightmare to replace.
    Gonna be putting an LC8i in my new tow rig with that crap Alpine factory system you can't get away from this weekend.
    Last edited by Broke Pilot; 07-13-2017 at 10:41 PM.
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

The lc2i have both outputs, a main out and a sub out, I used the speaker outputs off the deck to get signal to lc2i ,and used the main rca output for towers. and I have used the sub portion of one in my truck and it works awesome, using the main output it seems to exaggerate the high level, on the towers it made the sound like crap, but using it on the cabins , their not as good as they were but they still sound great. Ended up just using and RCA line level control for the towers to turn down when I don't want them on , working good so far, might try that though , use the sub out on lc2i for sub , change the filter on deck sub out to run the cabins , thanks for the input
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

Yea, I've found the 2i doesn't like full range. I'd tap off your amp to the 2i for the sub and use the head unit for boat and tower. Then you can use the fader to adjust how much inboat you want while you're moving. Just my .02... good luck with it.
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Thanks , first time ever using it for full range , lesson learned , at least the towers are screaming like they should now. And everything else is working how I want it to , other than I know I get better sound out of cabins , will get that figured at some point, as they sound good and their still the factory cabins
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds