Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Stereo, blower, bilge will not turn on

Hey guys I have a 2013 Moomba Outback V. Currently my stereo, blower, bilge and most likely nav and dock lights have no power to them. Also it drew power from my battery causing it to die prior when nothing was being used. Any ideas or suggestions? I am thinking/hoping the stereo and switches issue has to be a blown fuse. Is there a master fuse that controls all of them? Also where is the fuse box located for them? Any help would mean A LOT Summer is here.

Thank you
    2013 Outback V

There might be others, but if I recall correctly, there is a breaker behind the passenger seat where the battery is installed and another somewhere in the engine compartment.
    Mike

2013 Outback V
    - ballast: 900# rears / 400# center / 650# IBS
    - audio: Exile SXT9Q x 2 towers / Kicker KM65 x 6 cabins / Xi 12 sub / Javelin & XM15.4 amps / ZLD
    - FAE
    - DIY suckgate

2003 SeaRay 182 -- gone but not forgotten...

Main breaker is tripped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Okay thank you. As dumb as this sounds how do I fix this issue? I am assuming reset the breaker but how do I do that? Also does that have anything to do with random power draw from the battery?
    2013 Outback V

Quote Originally Posted by eggz View Post
    Okay thank you. As dumb as this sounds how do I fix this issue? I am assuming reset the breaker but how do I do that? Also does that have anything to do with random power draw from the battery?
    You reset the breaker look for a red button. Below that is a little lever that pops down when tripped just pull it up to the closed position.

If your batteries went dead then the causes can be but not limited to
    Bilge pump running non stop. There are 2 push in tabs on the sides to open it. There is a screen you can clean that can get clogged and cause it to run.

You have a short someplace causing draw
    Left a blower, light, stereo switch on

With a tripped breaker likely cause is a short.

Of you reset the breaker and it trips again take it in for service
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Possibly a stuck float switch on the bilge pump if all the switches were off, overheated the bilge pump motor when the voltage dropped and then tripped the breaker. Check your bilge pump for any obstructions and check the pump motor operation.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Thanks a lot everyone, hopefully I can resolve this now. Appreciate it
    2013 Outback V

How many circuit breakers or there in 2013 outback, I've located one under the engine and one in passenger cubby under windshield. Also what do blown fuses look like? They do not like anything like car fuses, cannot tell a difference. Used a test light and could see there was power to the switches and the fuses but when I touched the negative side the test like will not light up. Any thoughts suggestions?
    2013 Outback V

Default Stereo, blower, bilge will not turn on

This the Circuit breaker in the tripped position. You have to push that little red leaver up until it clicks to reset. Check to make sure that yours have not been tripped.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

I had already done that both circuit breakers were tripped, I reset them. I then went out and checked my ballast's turned on for a second then they shorted and wouldn't empty or fill. Everything that is not working, bilge, blower, nav lights, dock lights, ballasts, stereo, horn are all coming from the two fuse panel boxes under the steering wheel. Tested the power to my battery its good, everything from those clusters is getting power as well but the fuses are only lighting up on positive side when tested. I think it has to be a bad ground or something is wrong with those two fuse panel boxes being shot. There has to be another fuse panel box because my dash still lights up fine. Thoughts and suggestions welcome, thank you.
    2013 Outback V