Default Looking for plug wires

Hi all,
    I am hoping the community can point me in the right direction. I am looking for plug wires for my 07 OBV. I believe the part number I need is 756004. It's proving difficult to find on-line. Bakes does not seem to have it, SKIDM may have it but are selective in listing part numbers on their plug wires. Inboard online has it listed but there is something wrong with their site certificate and I am not going to take any risks right now.

I don't have an issue but noticed during last fall's winterization that one of my wires looked a bit burnt. I believe that it was in direct contact with the exhaust manifold and over time got a little cooked and brittle. Running this spring with no problems yet but I want to replace them before I run into trouble. Open to any suggestions.

Thanks,

Erik.
    07 Outback V

Replicants are like any other machine - they're either a benefit or a hazard. If they're a benefit, it's not my problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Replicant View Post
    Hi all,
    I am hoping the community can point me in the right direction. I am looking for plug wires for my 07 OBV. I believe the part number I need is 756004. It's proving difficult to find on-line. Bakes does not seem to have it, SKIDM may have it but are selective in listing part numbers on their plug wires. Inboard online has it listed but there is something wrong with their site certificate and I am not going to take any risks right now.

I don't have an issue but noticed during last fall's winterization that one of my wires looked a bit burnt. I believe that it was in direct contact with the exhaust manifold and over time got a little cooked and brittle. Running this spring with no problems yet but I want to replace them before I run into trouble. Open to any suggestions.

Thanks,

Erik.
    Call Cyndi at Atlanta Marine or cal and ask for Tim.
    They can help you
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]