Default If you're having starting issues, check your ignition

Not saying it will be the culprit every time, but I was having intermittent starting issues on our 2010 LSV. I asked various sources and had recommendations to check grounds, starter, fuses, battery etc not thinking it could be the ignition key. After exhausting the other options I finally pulled the ignition switch and metered out the contacts as I was simulating the start procedure.

Batt to IGN - check
    Batt to START - fail

did this many times and would never see continuity while testing in my hand. The only reason it was temp working while in the boat as I was really cranking on the key so I guess it would finally make contact at the end of its travels, but not every time.

Looked online for a replacement ( in Canada) - like looking for a unicorn lol.

Ended up getting a generic one on amazon for $25, swapped out and rewired the deutsch connectors to ring terminals.

Starts first turn now.

The stock one is a cole hersee? unit (shows up on littlefuse website too)

Glad you worked it out , I remember you were having issues last year. Thought I may have mentioned the ignition thing as mine is similar
    09 21v LAUNCH

99 Outback LS. Sold

run your engine after you change your oil
    68 th Member. WS420,HSE Revolution, OJ 466, Acme1157,1100 sacs,Kicker HLCD's n IX500.4, Supra Coolies
    Doug

Yea mine need to be replaced. I've lightly bumped the key with my knee a couple times when running and it cuts the ignition.
    2018 Murder Max
    2008 Outback V-Bought new; sold in 2018