Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

I just wrapped a piece of rope around my handle at the yolk, and covered it with electrical tape, then used a handlebar mount on that. It wobbles across the wakes, but it was good through the turns. I’ll see if I can track down the video this screenshot came from.

That line you can see through the handle is the far shoreline.

This summer I want to the GoPro on a course bouy and use a remote in the boat to take burst pics coming into the ball and leaving, see what that gets.
    2008 Outback DD

couple of pictures from last week on the lake. Not as good as most of you but feels good to get out. I know it's hard to get much info from a picture but feel free to critique. I'm always looking to get a little better. The one picture has a lot of spray.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

After 55 years of skiing starting at the age of 6, I am retiring from the sport this year. Enjoy it while you can and ski often. Great workout. I always enjoy seeing the pics.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by 996scott View Post
    couple of pictures from last week on the lake. Not as good as most of you but feels good to get out. I know it's hard to get much info from a picture but feel free to critique. I'm always looking to get a little better. The one picture has a lot of spray.
    Scott - second pic look at the line in relationship to your body. You need to try and rotate your hips so you bring the right hip up and you can get the handle down towards your left hip thus creating alignment and a good stacked position you can carry through the wakes. Have fun!
    2014 Centurion Carbon Pro

2004 Ski Nautique 196 LE - SOLD
    2004 Outback DD - SOLD
    1995 Supra TSM6 Comp - SOLD

2017 - 67" Radar Lithium Vapor Pro Build w/ Radar Vapor Boa Bindings

Stay STACKED & Pull HARD!!!