Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    Amazon prime my friend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol. I'm an Ebayer For Life!!!

I bought my first boat on eBay.

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

We wipe ours down immediately after coming out of the water but by the end of summer it still gets scummy. I always do a thorough cleaning of my boat in the fall. I also use vinegar and water on my windshield and tower but I use zing (hydrochloric acid) with a brush on the gelcoat. This takes everything off the boat down to the gelcoat. A nice coat of wax and it looks brand new.
    twkoehn
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1100s in rear lockers
    750 lb IBS
    Acme 1847

I use a 4:1 water/vinegar mix and have for about 8 year. I love it. I cant justify using anything else with us me launching 2-3 times a week, that is EXPENSIVE to use a product. I do however do a once over each time with BABES spray on wax . I buy a gallon a year for about 35 bucks and it works fantastic and keeps the gel glossy and slick. Im pretty farm happy with my system and the results and get constant complements even with the pita blass gel coat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk