Default 2016 Helix Settings

I am a first time Moomba owner and have a 2016 Helix. Had it out this weekend for the first time. I have the new Auto Wake setup that was included as a dealer add on and I've ordered 1100's for the rears. I/we surf regular style.

Trying to research and read other threads but can't find too much ballast and tab info on how to produce the best wave on the Helix.

I think I read somewhere that my hull shape is different so I assume that might change my settings vs. other boats in Moomba's lineup?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. This is a great forum with tons of knowledge and I'm happy to be a part of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Willyourun; 06-18-2017 at 10:47 PM.

I have a 2017 Helix with auto wake and I prefer to surf using the auto wake settings. I thought that the 2016s didn't have it but if you have it, I think its pretty sweet.

10.2 normal 10.7 goofy is what I use with stock set up. I am upgrading to 1100 in the rear but they haven't arrived yet

Quote Originally Posted by jobu View Post
    I have a 2017 Helix with auto wake and I prefer to surf using the auto wake settings. I thought that the 2016s didn't have it but if you have it, I think its pretty sweet.

10.2 normal 10.7 goofy is what I use with stock set up. I am upgrading to 1100 in the rear but they haven't arrived yet
    Thanks. So you just let the Autowake set your tabs and wakeplate automatically? I just ordered 1140's too. Can't wait to learn more and experiment.

Also you can find a post on this forum by Stazi and he shows how to adjust your wake plates in auto wake mode.

Will do. Thanks