Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
    The optional side spare tire mount came welded on our 17 Mojo.
    Dang! I hope you can get it off and get it welded onto the trailer.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jbird View Post
    I didn't know this when I ordered my boat/trailer but Boatmate offers an underside spare tire mount that your dealer could probably order for you at a reasonable cost. The problem with doing it afterwards is that it's a weld-on option and I really don't want to grind/weld/repaint on my brand new trailer. My dealer wasn't even aware of this option (they only offered the clamp-on option near the tongue) but I spoke with Boatmate and found this out myself.
    I have the undermount spare on my 08 lsv. this is an option that i really like. i need to have the spare off the trailer side to get the full swing of the tongue to fit in the garage. when i ordered the trailer with this option, i was later told that they would not do it again because it affected the boat stacking on the truck for shipping. but that seems kind of like BS to me.

new order is so exciting. hoping for new in the coming year.
    19 Mondo
    08 LSV, forever loved

Undercount is an option on the boatmate you can also do a no valance on the fenders looks really good with the 18's not so much with the standard wheels. Last years Roush edition had those fenders.
    2018 ?????
    2013 LSV Exiled (Sold)
    2006 LSV (Sold)

Jim

A friend has the under mount on his trailer and you never know it's there until the boat is off. The milfoil police may make it more work though.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD