Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Non skid package, swivel racks, A3 tower with surf pockets, OJ945 prop, cockpit and toneau cover if you tow a lot, sundeck walk across, bow filler, walk through screen, depth finder, duel batteries, tandem trailer, 18" wheels, runway lighting, 7 way plug, fulton F2 jack, swing tongue, transom steps, transom straps, docking lights, GPS cruise, water strainer, pop up cleats.
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

So I through down my deposit today and added the swing away tounge and a few other things. The sales man told me I could add the moving rear seat and non skid floor later. I went with the wake surf 2 max package and he said that it'll have 1200lbs in the rear and 650lbs in the front. My question is did he mean 1200 lbs each side in the rear (2400) or total and does the boat come stock with a hard tank in th center? I should have clearified these thing with him at the time but every thing happened so fast

Quote Originally Posted by snowking View Post
    So I through down my deposit today and added the swing away tounge and a few other things. The sales man told me I could add the moving rear seat and non skid floor later. I went with the wake surf 2 max package and he said that it'll have 1200lbs in the rear and 650lbs in the front. My question is did he mean 1200 lbs each side in the rear (2400) or total and does the boat come stock with a hard tank in th center? I should have clearified these thing with him at the time but every thing happened so fast
    650's on each side on back. See if you can delete them. Just buy the fly high 1100's, you'll be happy you did. I still have my rear 650# bags sitting in muy garage. I keep telling myself ill eBay them tomorrow. Could off saved myself dome money. Buy them from wake makers. They'll be half the price your dealer asks.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

I didn't know this when I ordered my boat/trailer but Boatmate offers an underside spare tire mount that your dealer could probably order for you at a reasonable cost. The problem with doing it afterwards is that it's a weld-on option and I really don't want to grind/weld/repaint on my brand new trailer. My dealer wasn't even aware of this option (they only offered the clamp-on option near the tongue) but I spoke with Boatmate and found this out myself.
    2017 Mojo (sold)
    2005 Moomba XLV (sold)

Quote Originally Posted by jbird View Post
    I didn't know this when I ordered my boat/trailer but Boatmate offers an underside spare tire mount that your dealer could probably order for you at a reasonable cost. The problem with doing it afterwards is that it's a weld-on option and I really don't want to grind/weld/repaint on my brand new trailer. My dealer wasn't even aware of this option (they only offered the clamp-on option near the tongue) but I spoke with Boatmate and found this out myself.
    good luck!

I ordered my 2016 World's Edition SA with that option & the trailer showed up with the side mount spare. When I said, "looks great, but that isn't what I ordered" I was told that Boatmate didn't make that trailer with the underbelly spare . . . .

Boatmate does offer a side mount, weld on. It is a pretty nice mount. I had ordered a trailer with it and it didn't get installed. Boatmate shipped it to my dealer raw and covered to have it welded on and I think they sent paint or paint code with. Whatever ship did the install on it did a great job, couldn't even tell it was added. I would not even consider having something bolted on.

The max surf package should be 900's in the rear.

we use the rear facing seat way more than I ever thought we would

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    The max surf package should be 900's in the rear.
    Is there center ballast?

Quote Originally Posted by snowking View Post
    New to the wake surfing sport and I'm order a boat for next season I'm just looking for a little input on what's a necessity and what can wait or be done aftermarket. So far I'm going with the mojo surf 2 max auto wake non skid front and rear carpet* all the light options sub and bow speaker transom remote no tower speakers or wiring Tower bimini depth finder swivel racks full cover dual battery.water strained flush kit? Not sure what it is but it sound nesseray bow filler cushion couldn't stomach the 1k for the moving rear seat should I ? Let me know what you guys would do if you were to do it again any input will be greatly appreciated thank you.
    The Mojo standard ballast is two 650s in the rear plus the 650 hard tank in the center. The Surf Max package swaps the rear 650s for 900s and adds a 500 lb bow sack under the seats in the front.

Get the carpet and order gator step through your dealer, you'll be glad you did.

We opted for the single battery set up because we didnt want two starting batteries. We added our own dual battery set up after delivery, battery bank 1 has the stock starting battery, bank two has two 6V golf cart batteries wired in series for extended stereo play time.

Bow filler cushion goes in the walk way of the bow seating area, it fills it in so its all one big padded lounge.

The rear bench seat slides forward without any upgrades. The upgrade gets you a backrest for when you have it slid forward and want to face backwards. It also puts a rear facing back rest behind the drivers seat so that person can also face backwards comfortable. With this option you can easier have 4 people all facing backwards comfortably without having to twist your body around. Its great if you are out with 6 people. One behind the boat riding, one driving, and the other 4 enjoying the show in comfort.

The optional side spare tire mount came welded on our 17 Mojo.

The tower comes wired for lights and speakers

Rear transom remote is a great option, as well as the bow speakers. We opted not to get the sub because we swapped out all the speakers and amps and put in a complete wetsounds system.

We also ordered without a cover because we wanted an Evolution towable cover.

Swivel board racks are a must

Depth finder is a must

The bimini top with the surf pockets is a life saver.

The non skid on the gunnels is hard and gets super hot, we opted out of this option and did Gator Step everywhere
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD