Default Coeur D'alene, Idaho June 23-30th Any members gonna be there?

Due to flooding in the Okanagan, I had to cancel my trip there. Kalamalka lake near Vernon, B.C. has a no wake rule in effect and the other two main lakes in the area have too much debris.
    We are looking at Coeur D'alene. Its actually several hours closer for me. Just wondering if any members boat there and any info would be great. Be cool to meet up on the lake as well.

Don.
    2002 Supra Santera (SOLD)
    2017 Moomba Mojo Pro Vivid Orange
    (1595lb wakemakers in the lockers)

I stayed there once at a friends home some years ago. Busy lake. Be sure to get the $23 out of state invasive species sticker. I prefer other lakes nearby with Dworshak reservoir at 72 degree water and full pool, lots of fingers and no people.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

It's a nice big lake, just stay away from resort area. I never go out there cause there is so many lakes I love before there, but I'm still only 30 mins from CDA. I prefer Long or Newman lake and Roosevelt is by far my favorite. You could also look into Priest Lake... I live in Spokane and pretty spoiled by all the lakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2013 LSV Red/White

1100lb upgrades in each rear locker!
    Stock 500 Bow ballast
    650IBS
    Manual Flow equipped

Boards
    Hyperlite Hi-Fi "The Illest"
    CWB AMG Carbon
    Phase 5 Razz
    Byerly Volt
    4.6 Ronix Koal Fish
    Phase Five Scamp (kiddos)

Cda lake isn't bad , pretty big but can get really busy we live 5 min from it but mostly go out on lake ponderay , not that far from Cda and it is huge very easy to find a spot without much traffic. Down side is when it's windy can get pretty rough, we are planning on being on ponderay 24 & 25
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

We love that area, we go from Calgary and love going there. We have always gone to standpoint though just because the lake is bigger and you can always find spots with no other boats that being said CDL has a great launch and a cool board walk. Also if your down there and the wind kicks up one day they have a great amusement park and water park there that can kill the day in no time and there is lots of mountain biking there as well. Have fun it's a great area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loving it here on the CDA area. Thanks to stevemarich for showing us around Ponderay and the wicked ramp at Farragut state park. We had a great day on the water and I sctuslly did my first 360 on the surf board. ( I didn't quite ride it out but one person said it was close enough so I won't argue lol) Steve has got his Craz wake dialled!
    Thanks again Steve. I hope we can dobit again later this summer. ��
    IMG_7554.jpgIMG_7553.jpg
    2002 Supra Santera (SOLD)
    2017 Moomba Mojo Pro Vivid Orange
    (1595lb wakemakers in the lockers)

Absolutely, my daughter had a blast tubing with your boy , we all had a great time and are looking forward to doing it again as well .
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds