Default 2005 impeller / fuel filter

just picked up an 2005 outback does anyone have any Any idea what impeller the boat calls for is there a service manual i can pickup?

and the fuel filter is a night mare not sure if it is original but i have a 5/8 fuel line with a straight inline filter with 1/2 inch barbs on it the filter is a carquest that was discontinued i found on the the internet and ordered it but ??? is this factory?

and I have the factory boat cover it is black. I have washed scrubbed both sides hosed it off over and over no matter what when it rain it bermiates the dirty black nasty seepage ...any ideas
    Last edited by fx4x4; 06-15-2017 at 12:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fx4x4 View Post
    just picked up an 2005 outback does anyone have any Any idea what impeller the boat calls for is there a service manual i can pickup?

Johnson 09-812B

and the fuel filter is a night mare not sure if it is original but i have a 5/8 fuel line with a straight inline filter with 1/2 inch barbs on it the filter is a carquest that was discontinued i found on the the internet and ordered it but ??? is this factory?

1/2 barb filter is factory.

and I have the factory boat cover it is black. I have washed scrubbed both sides hosed it off over and over no matter what when it rain it bermiates the dirty black nasty seepage ...any ideas
    Start shopping for a new cover
    2005 Mobius LSV
    325 EFI

Would putting a water proofer on it do the job? If the water can't get through the top how can it get inside?

On the inline fuel filter mine uses basically the same thing. Mine is the NAPA fuel filter you can get at the auto parts store. I change it during winterization.
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

So I called www.skidim.com ...they knew which impeller and what fuel filter both in stock and less than i thought .....just saying ...they also told me there is not a service manual for my the motor

Skidim is a great source for tow boat parts and their staff is very knowledgeable. Used them many times.
    2005 Mobius LSV
    325 EFI

I had a 2005 Mobius and bought this Clymer manual:

https://www.clymer.com/s/indmar-gm-v...marine-manuals

Everything should be pretty similar even if it's not the exact engine you have (assuming you have an Indmar engine).
    2011 Mobius LSV
    2005 Mobius LS (sold)