Default LCD display issue

LCD display has been blank the last 2 mornings and the orange light in the bottom left side is flashing. The wake plate is also non functional. I tripped and reset the main circuit breaker the first day and issue went away. 2nd day that did not work but after cycling key a few times issue went away. Both times after issue, display worked the rest of the day. Any ideas on issue and resolution. Have a call in to dealer as well.

Boat is 2014 mondo

Might check connector on back side under the dash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Default LCD display issue

The display went out on my 2017 Mojo today while setting the wakeplates for surfing. We've put about 20 hrs on it with no display issues. The home screen was really dim and could not navigate the menus with the user manual to see if I could make the display brighter. Pulled the battery cables, looked for loose connections on the back. Any ideas?

Last edited by Tsport; 06-18-2017 at 09:59 PM.
    2010 Moomba XLV GG (sold)
    2017 Moomba Mojo Surf Edition Autowake 2.0

Ended up dropping mine off at dealer. Had no display every morning when first starting boat but worked fine the rest of the day. They are going to put it on computer to troubleshoot. I'll follow up if when they provide me information on issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsport View Post
    The display went out on my 2017 Mojo today while setting the wakeplates for surfing. We've put about 20 hrs on it with no display issues. The home screen was really dim and could not navigate the menus with the user manual to see if I could make the display brighter. Pulled the battery cables, looked for loose connections on the back. Any ideas?

Having kind of the same issue. 2017 Mojo and on first outting had the screen freeze up on me twice.... Kept driving and then the display would reboot itself and start working.
    Hoping someone will know what's going on without me having to take back to dealer.

My 2017 Mojo screen also went black once. I reset the battery and has not happed since. Its in for 20hr service and have asked them to check it.
    2017 Mojo (on order)