Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2007 LSV Tower

Default 2007 LSV Tower

does anyone have experience folding down the tower on a 2007 lsv? Looking to rent a boat lift w/cover, but it requires me to fold down the tower every time?
    2007 LSV

We have a 2008 Outback V. I believe the tower is a little different than yours, but we had the same issue initially.....having to fold down the tower to get on the lift and under the canopy. However, were able to get extended posts that raise the canopy enough that we no longer need to do that. Check with you coat lift manufacturer and/or dealer.
    2008 Outback V

Yep it's not bad at all. Just take out two screw in knobs on each side, push the tower up a bit to let the arms come down, and then fold back the tower. Make sure the arms don't just fall on your gel coat when you lift up!
    2007 Mobius LSV - Sold

It is very easy to put up and down but I wouldn't want to have to do it every time. Also, when down the tower is really in the way of trying to do anything to the boat too.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the reply guys!
    2007 LSV

I store my 07 LSV in the garage so I have to fold the tower every time. It's not too difficult. I would recommend getting some kind of padding like swim deck maybe to stick on the fiberglass where the tower supports rest so you don't damage the gelcoat. Mine has war wounds from dropping one of the supports when I was in a rush.

The tower does make it pretty hard to do much inside the boat when it's folded down.

Be careful not to overtighten the screw in knobs cause they can be a real pain to loosen if they are over torqued

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    2007 Mobius LSV

Tow Vehicle 2003 F250 6.0 PSD

Get canopy extensions...
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

As others have said it is easy to drop the tower. I store mine in the garage so the tower goes up and down each time I take it out. The one thing that I use is a long 4X4 that has a "felt" material stapled over it. I lay it across the boat and then rest the tower and the legs on it.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190

So does the toewer fold forward to the bow or back inside the main part of the boat? What screws do I need to take out?
    2007 LSV

the tower fold back into the main cabin. There are two big black knobs (screws) on each leg of the tower. Just unscrew them, lift up the tower a little bit and the legs will then fall back, then lower the tower onto what every you are using to support it. Very easy.
    Scott
    2021 Craz
    2007 Mobius LSV
    1997 Sea Ray 190