Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I've put no less than 25 hrs on my boat in the last week and no more faults/errors for this issue. Cleaning and re-installing the paddle wheel did the trick for me. I love this forum.
    2016 Craz

The dealer told me this week that there is an update from Indmar for the setting of the sensitivity on these. If you continue getting the error but your temperature is good, then that could also be a possibility.

2016 Supra SG 450
    Josh

2016 Supra SG 450
    2001 Calabria Pro V - Sold
    1987 Supra Sunsport - Sold

So what should the setting for the sensitivity be at and how do you adjust it. I took mine out, cleaned it up and its still throwing that code. On and off all day long.
    2015 Moomba Mojo

Not something you can change the setting on. It’s an internal program for the ecu on when to trip that code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz

I have had this code (FMI 10) since we bought our Craz used earlier this year. I’ve tried cleaning out the sensor itself but code keeps on popping up. Engine temp remains steady around 164.
    I found the sensor part number but can’t find anywhere online to purchase. Local Moomba dealers parts dept remains unresponsive.
    Any advice?

2016 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by moparsigfan View Post
    I have had this code (FMI 10) since we bought our Craz used earlier this year. I’ve tried cleaning out the sensor itself but code keeps on popping up. Engine temp remains steady around 164.
    I found the sensor part number but can’t find anywhere online to purchase. Local Moomba dealers parts dept remains unresponsive.
    Any advice?

Email indmar support they will give you the part number then call inboard online, they're the only place that sells indmar direct.
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Someone needs to come up with a plug to replace this sensor and always send a signal within range. My local Indmar repair man mentioned that this engine is just "over engineered" in his opinion and uses this sensor as one of his examples. The 16 plugs is prolly another reason. LOL
    2015 Moomba Mojo - Surf Edition
    Upgraded rear ballast 1000 x 2

Quote Originally Posted by parrothd View Post
    Email indmar support they will give you the part number then call inboard online, they're the only place that sells indmar direct.
    In case anyone is interested, for my particular application (16 Craz with Raptor 400) the sensor part number is 597004.
    I’m waiting on a response from inboard Online regarding availability and price.

2016 Moomba Craz

That is until your implellor fails or intake gets blocked and your engine overheats which can cause a lot of damage pretty quickly. Probably the first thing checked for warrent claims.
    http://www.instgram.com/jlyons30
    2002 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2006 Moomba Mobius LSV - Sold
    2017 Moomba Craz - Enzos, Lead

Quote Originally Posted by Engine Nut View Post
    SPN 110 FMI 1 is related to the water flow sensor and is an indicator only, it will not put the engine into power reduction. If you get that code keep an eye on the temp gauge. As long as the temp stays in the 160 range, the engine is cooling adequately. Paddlewheel just might have some debris limiting rotation.

SPN 110 FMI 15 is a different story . It indicates a high engine temperature and if set will limit the RPM. If 110 FMI 15 is displayed, it needs to be addressed so the engine is not damaged.
    I'm chasing the dreaded 110 fmi 15. Raw water system is working, coolant drains from the tank as fast as I crank it up. Nothing in the bilge, oil looks and smells normal, pulling plugs to check them next. When I fill the overflow and start it up, it'll drop 15-20 degrees for about 20 seconds then steadily climb again. Had coolant changed by dealer over the winter, probably 100 hours this season on it before it happened.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold