Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Fault Warning SPN 110 FMI: 1 ??

I'm getting this code repeatedly the last few outings. Everything seems fine. I can "hide" it, but it comes back randomly several times per outing.

Has this code ever been completely sorted out? Anything I can check on my own w/o having to take it to dealer? I'll be calling them tomorrow when they're open anyway.

TIA.
    2016 Craz

Quote Originally Posted by Pound View Post
    I'm getting this code repeatedly the last few outings. Everything seems fine. I can "hide" it, but it comes back randomly several times per outing.

Has this code ever been completely sorted out? Anything I can check on my own w/o having to take it to dealer? I'll be calling them tomorrow when they're open anyway.

TIA.

Did you find out what the code fault was?
    2015 Mojo Surf

that code is for the raw water low flow. there is a paddlewheel sensor that screws into the intake pickup tube for the raw water. Pull the paddlewheel out (unscrew the circular piece holding it in then just pull the sensor out) and inspect for debris. Can also take a look at the underneath the boat at the raw water pickup.

Likely if your not overheating its not a true water flow issue, but better to check it out and be safe.
    2016 Craz

"a paddlewheel sensor that screws into the intake pickup tube for the raw water."
    Is this in the engine compartment somewhere?

I looked at any/all raw water pickups under the boat and didn't find anything noteworthy.
    2016 Craz

In the engine compartment. If you are inside the boat looking at the motor, it is on the back left down by the impeller but to the left of it. Look for a hose that has a circular object screwed into the hose. that's it.
    2016 Craz

Awesome! thanks a ton. This makes sense as it started happening when i was on the river where a small piece of debris could make it's way up in there. I'll get in there next time i get the boat out! Maybe take some pics too for others who come across this.
    2016 Craz

My boat had this the first 5-6x out and would only come on after about an hour of running it. I pulled the sensor out and messed with it countless times. The code has not come back on last couple times out. Engine temp is fine so I think my sensor was being overly finicky.
    2016 Craz

Replying so I can follow the thread, I have the same issue on my 2016 Mondo. Will check the engine compartment this weekend, if anyone has pics of what to look for it'd be greatly appreciated.

I got the same fault code. Mine was spn110 fmi 15. There is no fmi 1. I'm guessing this was a typo?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    2020 Supra SL 400
    2015 Moomba Mojo(Sold)
    2018 Yamaha Waverunner(Just to fool around)
    2018 F150 Lariat
    sport edition, 3.5lt ecoboost

I have gotten the fmi 1, not 15.
    2016 Craz