Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by hawgtitan View Post
    I ordered them with the x-mounts. They come with the threaded plates installed in top of speaker, so I just removed the factory Roswell speakers and bolted them right back in their place. The tower has 3 holes from left to right across the plate, so I used the middle one for the front of speakers and drilled a new one for the rear hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nice install very clean , enjoy the wetsounds

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

Thanks!

2016 Moomba Craz
    2014 Chaparral H2O 21 Sport
    1997 Sea Ray 175 Sport

Has anybody had any luck routing tower speaker wires to the back top bar on the tower. I opened up the middle top where it is bolted together but seems like it is sealed.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz

I don't think you can route them to the back tower bar. We have 4 Rev10s on our new Mojo, two in the standard spot and 2 on the front tower bar inside and the staggered look actually looks nice

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD