Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

MLA...I was on a cruise out of Charleston a few years ago and a man created a drink in the competition on the first day and it was called "Lake Wylie Water!"
    2016 Moomba Craz
    2014 Chaparral H2O 21 Sport
    1997 Sea Ray 175 Sport

Quote Originally Posted by hawgtitan View Post
    MLA...I was on a cruise out of Charleston a few years ago and a man created a drink in the competition on the first day and it was called "Lake Wylie Water!"
    LOL, i guess it was brown and cloudy Good chance it was a local as thats our lake.

For future reference, I traced extra wires from tower all the way back to where the amp is mounted. They terminate into a white wiring harness along with the wires that come from the factory tower speakers. Also, will the Kicker 200.2 amp that came in boat push these speakers decent enough until I can get a better one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016 Moomba Craz
    1997 Sea Ray 175 Sport

Quote Originally Posted by MLA View Post
    The OEM installed amp is typically a 2 chnl amp. Thats all thats needed to drive a 2nd pair of OEM speakers. Is it going to push them to their potential? Thats debatable, but it will drive them.
    For future reference, I traced extra wires from tower all the way back to where the amp is mounted. They terminate into a white wiring harness along with the wires that come from the factory tower speakers. Also, will the Kicker 200.2 amp that came in boat push these speakers decent enough until I can get a better one?

already answered.

I guess I forgot to state that by "these speakers" I meant Rev 10's. I ordered them and then went ahead and ordered the Wet Sounds HTX-4 to push them.
    2016 Moomba Craz
    1997 Sea Ray 175 Sport

Got my equipment and got it in last night. Can't wait to hear it in the water!

2016 Moomba Craz
    1997 Sea Ray 175 Sport

Hate to say it, but you should rotate those amp 180* and put the terminals down. I know, the factory installed amp was already installed that way.

Quote Originally Posted by MLA View Post
    Hate to say it, but you should rotate those amp 180* and put the terminals down. I know, the factory installed amp was already installed that way.
    Curious - thought being the side with the terminals is more vulnerable to water?
    2013 Outback V

Got my equipment and got it in last night. Can't wait to hear it in the water!

How are those speakers mounted, I can't see clamps and they look nice and close to the tower very clean looking.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz

I ordered them with the x-mounts. They come with the threaded plates installed in top of speaker, so I just removed the factory Roswell speakers and bolted them right back in their place. The tower has 3 holes from left to right across the plate, so I used the middle one for the front of speakers and drilled a new one for the rear hole.

2016 Moomba Craz
    1997 Sea Ray 175 Sport