Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default 2017 Mooba Mojo Surf Edition Autowake Setup

Just traded in my 2011 Moomba LSV for a new 2017 Surf Edition Mojo last week and was just looking for a little advice on setting up the Autowake for surfing. Just a good starting point
    Wakeplate with Gravity III Ballast System
    Autowake Control
    Flow 2 Surf Max Package
    Rear Bags 900Lbs each
    Center Tank 700 Lbs
    Bow Bag 500Lbs
    Just got the break in hours done and ready to start surfing

Thanks All
    IMG_1303.jpg

Nice colors, hopefully you're not anywhere around Houston, TX lol!

David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

I've got a 17 mojo to. Been trying to dial in the surf . Upgraded to Enzo 1450s in rear. Can get a great looking wave but still having trouble with push.

Quote Originally Posted by Railroadkenny502 View Post
    I've got a 17 mojo to. Been trying to dial in the surf . Upgraded to Enzo 1450s in rear. Can get a great looking wave but still having trouble with push.
    I have the Enzo's in my surf max mojo. I have not used autowake to date because I want to fill all the bags. Here is my setup so far and it is a great wave.

Keep in mind that elevation plays a huge role in what you can do. At Powell, I run all bags 100% full and the wave is killer.
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

Quote Originally Posted by moombahighrider View Post
    I have the Enzo's in my surf max mojo. I have not used autowake to date because I want to fill all the bags. Here is my setup so far and it is a great wave.

Keep in mind that elevation plays a huge role in what you can do. At Powell, I run all bags 100% full and the wave is killer.
    Ok cool I'll give that a try thanks.
    2017 mojo surf edition upgraded rear bags 1450s.

With the Enzo bags do you have to fill 100% then reset the levels and fill again to 100% My surf max bags took 9:30 to fill...
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Quote Originally Posted by DFTR Josh View Post
    With the Enzo bags do you have to fill 100% then reset the levels and fill again to 100% My surf max bags took 9:30 to fill...
    No, I upped the timers to 15 mins and they fill in that time.
    '08 Mobius LSV- SOLD!
    2017 Mojo Pro

Yeah I did same thing. Just kept an eye on them as they were filling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question on the timers...if you set it to 15 min for example but it's full after 13min is it a problem for them to keep running those 2minutes extra? I've read they should spill over the side when full but mine never has.
    Boatless for now

They should spill over if there Plummed up. Mine isn't reason I keep checking them. Not sure how long it takes mine lol never timed them since the upgrade. But now my front will pour out when there full.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk