Default 2017 helix ballast

Hey guys I have a 17 helix that I was told came with the upgraded bow sac. I just re read the order sheet and it was not ordered with it but had all the other surf options. My question is what is the rear bag size? 650 or 750? Is the room to upgrade the one in the floor? Also is there another option for the front bow sac other than the moomba option? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by moomba156 View Post
    Hey guys I have a 17 helix that I was told came with the upgraded bow sac. I just re read the order sheet and it was not ordered with it but had all the other surf options. My question is what is the rear bag size? 650 or 750? Is the room to upgrade the one in the floor? Also is there another option for the front bow sac other than the moomba option? Thanks

My Mondo came with 650 in the rears and 500ibs. I immediately swapped them out to 900s & a 750ibs. I would highly suggest 1140s in the rears!

2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

I plan on upgrading to those over the winter. I have a few bags left over from my old boat that I was wondering if I could put in the helix for now. Just dumped some money in wetsounds and few boards. I was hoping that I could upgrade the hull sac with a 600 or 800 I have