Default Ronix Koal powertail? Good board?

Hey everyone.

Anyone have experience on a 4'11" power tail. There is one in in Edmonton and I'm looking to upgrade my alias 5.0. Thoughts? I'm 6'1 and 225 lbs.

Thanks for any advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016 Craz
    2007 LSV - Sold
    2003 Outback - Sold

Although I don't own one, I rode a demo for half a day and here's my take: Overall, great board for the average rider (such as myself). The 2017 version is much thicker in the rear than the front which tends to force more weight on your front foot (aka "gas pedal") which could be good for beginners and boats with smaller wakes that lack push. For me I felt like I was having to constantly put on the brakes by leaning back in order to keep from face-planting into the boat. If you compare this year's model to the 2016, the wedge-like profile is much more subdued in the 2016. I'm also curious if that wedge-like profile would affect certain tricks that riders much better than myself are capable of. All-in all a good board but I'm going try some others before I purchase one.
    2017 Mojo (sold)
    2005 Moomba XLV (sold)

Thanks for your reply Jbird

I am not quite there to perform any tricks myself, but I also don't want a board that I have to work hard to ride.
    2016 Craz
    2007 LSV - Sold
    2003 Outback - Sold

This year's Powertail is definitely an "easy rider".
    2017 Mojo (sold)
    2005 Moomba XLV (sold)