Default Flaming Gorge Utah

Trying to plan a get together at Flaming Gorge (Horsehoe Canyon) July 1st. Would love to meet some new people and drown some beers. Anyone interested?
    2017 Momba Craz
    Raptor 400

Could be a good trip, only a few hours away. Just not in the cards for us that weekend as we will be at Bear lake the week before.
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

Quote Originally Posted by Giles303 View Post
    Trying to plan a get together at Flaming Gorge (Horsehoe Canyon) July 1st. Would love to meet some new people and drown some beers. Anyone interested?
    I did some work up in Rock Springs back in the Summer of 2010. Hiked to the top of Pilot Butte, it was pretty neat how you can just go offroading anywhere you want up there. Always wanted to check out the Gorge but never made it farther west than Green River.
    David

2017 Moomba Mojo Max Surf Edition, 2 Pair Wetsounds Rev10s powered by an SD2, 6 pair Wetsounds XS650M and Wetsounds XS12 powered by SD6 all controlled by a WS420. 2 Lumitec SeaBlaze X2 Spectrum underwater lights

SOLD***2008 Mobius LSV, Gravity III , Wake Plate, Z5, Exile SX65c's, Exile XM9s, Exile XI12D, Exile Javelin, Exile 30.2***SOLD

Hell ya! Come on up anytime, I'm out there every weekend if I'm free. Ive been to Bear lake before but have never actually boated on it.
    If you ever wanna plan a meet up in Flaming Gorge Id love to do that!
    2017 Momba Craz
    Raptor 400

Thats what draws people to Wyoming is the wide open spaces and Freedom. If you ever have a chance to make it back up this way I strongly suggests you go check out Flaming Gorge, you won't be disappointed.
    2017 Momba Craz
    Raptor 400

That would be the best looking lake in the history of moomba meets imo.
    My family has been going there all the way back to the 60's I think. Back when there were lots of big brown trout to catch.
    My uncle still has the UT state record. Still make it out there once a year or so to catch some big lake trout.
    Such an amazing lake!
    2007 Mobius LSV - Sold

if we weren't moving into a new house the next weekend and all our camping gear was accessible, I'd try to mooch a day on the water on your boat in exchange for bringing some boards to try and some cold beverages to consume....
    '06 Supra Launch 20SSV-gone but never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    if we weren't moving into a new house the next weekend and all our camping gear was accessible, I'd try to mooch a day on the water on your boat in exchange for bringing some boards to try and some cold beverages to consume....
    That's right, you're in slc now. Pretty big group of Moomba and Supra owners around.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

Quote Originally Posted by GregInKS View Post
    That would be the best looking lake in the history of moomba meets imo.
    My family has been going there all the way back to the 60's I think. Back when there were lots of big brown trout to catch.
    My uncle still has the UT state record. Still make it out there once a year or so to catch some big lake trout.
    Such an amazing lake!
    Awesome! Recently the browns have kind of made a comeback but everything in the lake is facing higher number of burbot predators. I would love to plan a Moomba Supra meet up here at anytime. I know of 3 Moomba Owners and 4 Supra Owners in the Area. Anything else would be amazing!
    2017 Momba Craz
    Raptor 400

Quote Originally Posted by sandm View Post
    Absolutely! Always love meeting new people that share the same hobbies as I do! I have plenty of friends around the area that have boats so we always have extra room. You're welcome anytime
    2017 Momba Craz
    Raptor 400