Default Perfect pass set to 11.5 but boat slows to early then creeps up

Yesterday we were out and I noticed that perfect pass would slow the boat down early and then slowly bring it up to what it was set for. Is there a way to adjust something to make that stop? Example: If I had it set for say 11.5 it would stop the acceleration at maybe 9-10 and then slowly creep up to 11.5. Was pretty frustating...

Thanks!
    2007 Mobius LSV - Sold

After doing more reading I am thinking the RPM's are what is making it slow early because of weight being so high?
    I think someone had the same issue and PP told them:

"The setting you want to adjust is the CRS. You access it by pressing the MENU and UP keys and go into the CONTROL SETTINGS. As you decrease the number the system will engage at a lower RPM."

If it is slowing me early because of RPM's I would think I need to make the CRS # higher and not lower? Anyone have exp messing with this #?
    Wondering what other setting I need to adjust because of having the boat so heavy.

Thanks!
    2007 Mobius LSV - Sold

When I got into surfing, I made a separate surf setting on my PP. I don't remember exactly how each setting works (I've slept since then), but one controls how aggressively it makes corrections and the other controls something like how far it will drift. All of the info is in the manual. For my surf setting I cranked up the settings to accommodate the heavy loads. My wakeboard setting has different values in those settings to keep it from surging and trying to kill the rider when you come out of a turn. Before I adjusted them, my boat (when loaded) would jump up to about 10, kick on the PP, and then take several minutes to make it all the way to the surf setting of ~11.2. It would just hang there and would not correct aggressively enough under heavy loading. Adjusting those settings fixed it.

You're on the right track. Study what those settings do and adjust them and it should make the PP work for low speeds and heavy loads. I did the exact same thing but I can't for the life of me remember which one does what or what they are called. You will have to play around with it, but its no big deal to adjust those settings...I spent a whole afternoon messing with them a few years ago and haven't had to touch it since.
    2007 XLV Gravity Games Edition
    340HP CAT/ETX
    ACME 1235 / Fresh Air Exhaust
    1180 Front, 1100s Rear, 400 under Surf Side Seat, Homemade Suckgate, Custom Surf Platform
    Slingshot Hooke, Doomswell Neo, Phase 5 Hammerhead, Parker Surfcraft Phantom

Sounds good. I will do some research. I don't have the manual but I can probably figure it out. Good to know it's fixable.
    2007 Mobius LSV - Sold

You can adjust KDW or NN. Here is what the manual says:

KDW (Throttle Pull Rate) – KDW can be changed using up or down keys. The higher the value, the more aggressive the control. Heavy boats may need higher values. Factory setting is about 80. Normal range is 80 – 200.

NN (Paddle wheel Filter Factor) – NN is set at about 120. The higher the value the more filtering is done. If you feel you boat is surging a little too much, raise value by 20 or 30. If you feel the speed is slowly drifting around too much, try a lower value to tighten control.
    Also talk to the guys at Perfect Pass, they have excellent customer service.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    You can adjust KDW or NN. Here is what the manual says:

Also talk to the guys at Perfect Pass, they have excellent customer service.
    Do you know what settings I should try to start adjusting at for a heavy boat? 2870 ballast and about 600 in people and stuff usually.
    2007 Mobius LSV - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by GregInKS View Post
    Do you know what settings I should try to start adjusting at for a heavy boat? 2870 ballast and about 600 in people and stuff usually.
    I forgot to look at mine yesterday when we were out in the boat... seriously though, hit up the guys at PP for some insight. I did and they were very helpful.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com