Default Raptor heater install - help needed

Moomba newbie - just picked up my new Craz this spring. Unfortunately, coming out of my old fish and ski I didn't realize the benefits of a heater...until now.

Anyone have suggestions on how to connect a heater to the closed loop system on the Indmar Raptor? LOTS of info on here/web on a traditional raw water setup but would prefer to get it on the closed loop system for better effectiveness.

Bump - how about this - anyone have a factory or dealer installed heater that could send a picture of the connections to the Raptor engine? Top one would be fine since the other is harder to see.
    2017 Craz Raptor 400 Surf Edition

I will be honest, you are probably going to have to take it to the dealer to get done. Maybe one of the factory guys will chime in with some better info. But, for the system, there is a heat exchanger, a pump, and a heater core....all these plumbed in to the closed loop system. Wish I could be more help, but one picture won't show you much. The exchanger is at the rear of the motor above the impeller, the pump is under the transmission cover, and the heater core with the vent tubes are located under the port bench seat.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

Quote Originally Posted by KnoxMojo View Post
    I will be honest, you are probably going to have to take it to the dealer to get done. Maybe one of the factory guys will chime in with some better info. But, for the system, there is a heat exchanger, a pump, and a heater core....all these plumbed in to the closed loop system. Wish I could be more help, but one picture won't show you much. The exchanger is at the rear of the motor above the impeller, the pump is under the transmission cover, and the heater core with the vent tubes are located under the port bench seat.
    Thanks. I have the heater, tubes, and heater lines back to the engine bay all installed. Just curious what the connectors at the heat exchanger look like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Craz Raptor 400 Surf Edition

You need the pump and exchanger, I will take a couple pics when I get out on the boat this eve
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold