Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by 5:00 View Post
    The ONLY complaint I have about it is that for some decorative purpose they left a 2 inch wide "chevron" > shaped strip without any grip padding on it. Of course that is right where your front foot goes. It is smooth and just slippery enough that your foot can move the tiniest bit.
    A friend of mine suggested skate board grip tape and I will be working on putting that on tonight or tomorrow night. I am just hoping it doesn't tear up the bottom of the feet.
    I wouldn't use grip tape. Why not use some hydroturf. You can get some blem sheets or strips of it for cheap. Heck, get a whole sheet of it and do the Gunwale steps and a triangle on the bow like I did.

There might even be forum members that have some strips of it leftover from floor replacements that they'd give you for free. Just post up the dimensions and I bet you'd get a bite. Apply it to the board with either DAP contact cement or with some 3m spray adhesive.
    Last edited by trayson; 06-05-2017 at 02:23 PM.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com