Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2016 Mondo Surf Edition Questions

I need a little more help on settings for our new Mondo. It has the Auto Flow 2.0 system with the toggle switch on the dash.

1. I understand I need bigger rear bags. I've read that the 1100 lbs cant be filled all the way so should I just get 910 lb sacks?
    2. I've read about the port and starboard settings for the auto flow. I got into the digital display and changed the settings to 65% for both port and starboard settings. When we are ready to surf and I flip the switch to right or left, the display says 65 port and 0 starboard. When I flip the switch the other way, it says 65 starboard and 0 port. Is this correct? What are the recommended settings for those ?
    3. I changed to a 1235 prop but that doesnt seem too much different than the stock prop. Is the 2079 prop better for surfing with the upgraded bags or will the 1235 get the job done as well?
    2016 Mondo Surf Edition

You definitely can fit the 1100's, so get those. You should also get the sidewall stiffeners (you will need 2 sets) from wakemakers as the bigger bags will bulge and press onto the side wall dividers.
    https://www.wakemakers.com/engine-di...7LTxoC6U3w_wcB
    As for the plate questions, yes, one should always be zero, and it is the side you surf on. The opposite side you select should deploy. You can play with the up and down arrows on the screen control to adjust the plate levels. I typically run 70-75% and you can play with the wakeplate too. I saw good results between 0-10%. As for your prop, the 1235 is not the most ideal for fully loaded riding. Instead of the 2079, I ordered the OJ 945. It's supposed to be the best I have read for wakesurfing with a lot of ballast or passengers. It would fit your Mojo too. I hope to receive the proper this week and will put it on and test it out ASAP.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

Quote Originally Posted by klemmy View Post
    I need a little more help on settings for our new Mondo. It has the Auto Flow 2.0 system with the toggle switch on the dash.

1. I understand I need bigger rear bags. I've read that the 1100 lbs cant be filled all the way so should I just get 910 lb sacks?
    2. I've read about the port and starboard settings for the auto flow. I got into the digital display and changed the settings to 65% for both port and starboard settings. When we are ready to surf and I flip the switch to right or left, the display says 65 port and 0 starboard. When I flip the switch the other way, it says 65 starboard and 0 port. Is this correct? What are the recommended settings for those ?
    3. I changed to a 1235 prop but that doesnt seem too much different than the stock prop. Is the 2079 prop better for surfing with the upgraded bags or will the 1235 get the job done as well?
    1.) I have 900s in my 15 Mondo but they don't sell those anymore. I think WM recommends 1140s that will fit. I also have a 250lb bag piggy backed under the port seat. I also recommend upgrading to a 750ibs.

2.) yes that's how it should read. Surfing regular I keep my tab at/around 65%. Goofy it seems like I had to list the boat heavily & that tab was 100%. I rarely have a goofy rider so I haven't tried it in awhile.

3.) I upgraded to the 2079 & it was night & day better. Highly recommend that prop for a lot of weight if you don't mind loosing too end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

FYI, here is a copy of my chat with wakemakers on the different sized bags:

Hi there! Yes, we have our BagBuster upgrade for your boat https://www.wakemakers.com/supra-and...r-upgrade.html
    I'm not positive what size the bags that come factory are, but the bags that come with this upgrade allow you to add up to 1140lbs to each side. It also comes with all the connections and components needed to work with your factory system.
    You — Is that available in a smaller setup? Such as 900 lbs per side ?

If you purchased the upgrade for a 2016 Mobius LSV, then it would be the same exact kit but with bags that are 910lbs
    2016 Mondo Surf Edition

Quote Originally Posted by klemmy View Post
    FYI, here is a copy of my chat with wakemakers on the different sized bags:

Hi there! Yes, we have our BagBuster upgrade for your boat https://www.wakemakers.com/supra-and...r-upgrade.html
    I'm not positive what size the bags that come factory are, but the bags that come with this upgrade allow you to add up to 1140lbs to each side. It also comes with all the connections and components needed to work with your factory system.
    You — Is that available in a smaller setup? Such as 900 lbs per side ?

If you purchased the upgrade for a 2016 Mobius LSV, then it would be the same exact kit but with bags that are 910lbs
    Get the 1140s, for the cost difference it's a no brainer.

FTW

2015 Mondo

Upgraded 900lb Rears, 250lb under Port Seat & 750lb IBS

2079 Prop

Auto Flow 2.0

Kicker Stereo: 2 800.5 amps, 2 400.2 amps, 4 KM8 towers , 4 KM10 subs & 8 KM6 cabin speakers

I ordered the 1100 lb bags. To confirm, fill up all bags 100%. Port side surf setting is 65, starboard side is 100. Middle trim tab is fully deployed. Cruise set to somewhere around 10 - 10.4 ? Is that a good place to start ?
    2016 Mondo Surf Edition

100% deployment is probably too much. I saw that when I went up to 85 the wave actually got worse.

2017 Moomba Craz

Try 45, 50 and 55 on port and see what works best 70 on starboard. No deployment of middle plate and start at 10.8 to 11 on speed. check your speed with gps if you do not have zero off speed control.

Shane
    2016 Supra SE
    EXILED
    6 XM9 Tower
    6 Wetsounds XS650 Cabin
    1 EXILE BIG 12 DVC 2000 watt in a ported box
    1 XM 15.4
    XI 1500.1
    2 MX 30.2
    Wetsounds 420 EQ
    EXILE Blue tooth EXBT4
    Blue LEDs

You may also try draining off side 10% or so to give it a slight list.

Shane
    2016 Supra SE
    EXILED
    6 XM9 Tower
    6 Wetsounds XS650 Cabin
    1 EXILE BIG 12 DVC 2000 watt in a ported box
    1 XM 15.4
    XI 1500.1
    2 MX 30.2
    Wetsounds 420 EQ
    EXILE Blue tooth EXBT4
    Blue LEDs

Wakemakers is out of bags for 2-3 more weeks. Does anyone else sell a plug and play bag upgrade ?
    2016 Mondo Surf Edition