Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Nothing rocket science about Evolution covers but that area does have one of the highest labor rates in the country. Find a local boat cover maker and save some coin.
    1998 Mobius
    310 HP PCM
    SOLD

When I tow long distance I use shrink wrap. This is how I solve the strap rubbing the gelcoat

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    2015 lsv purple metal flake

Thanks for the shrink wrap idea. Went to Sams Club yesterday and got an industrial kitchen food wrap. We went around the boat about ten times making sure all the gel coat was covered from about 4inches under the strap to up and over the top rails.
    I'm not to excited about it but have no other choice as its pouring here and we're about to hit the road. I'll try and give an update when all's said and done.
    2008 LSV on the way out
    '17 CRAZ!!! on the way in

I use the industrial shrink wrap as well. No issues so far and it works great for wrapping the tower to keep the bugs off.
    2002 Supra Santera (SOLD)
    2017 Moomba Mojo Pro Vivid Orange
    (1595lb wakemakers in the lockers)

The thing about Evolution covers is its 1 guy, just Corey unless he finally hired a guy to help him.

Evolution covers are hand made by the master himself, that's why hes booked out so fare all the time.

The Evolution covers have come a long way, on the 08 LSV I had I had an Evolution cover and never an issue at all.

On the Mojo I towed it to him from OR to have it fitted because the factory cover scratched the boat towing it 30 minutes home.

Corey putts padding all all the areas the cover touches so it wont scuff.

I have towed with the cover from OR to Lake Powell through huge rain storms and the only pace I had water was a little on the seats at the tower mounting spot.
    The covers are water proof to a point, and shed water very well, but if water pools up from parking the boat then it will leak though the cover slowly.

Also the cover stretches, its very tight when you first install it, then loosens up over time but if you tow in the rain it will loosen up even more then tighten up as it drys.

A factory cover costs 650+ and Evolution is 900 so when you compare it like that the Evolution isn't that much more.

You can take it to a place and have them make you a cover but I would put my Evolution cover up against anyone's cover.

I wouldn't own a boat without a Evolution cover personally.
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

I will second mmandely i just had a new evolution cover built for my new boat. Cory lives about 20 min from me and he is the bes around. He won't hire others to make his covers because he is a perfectionist and he is proud of what he builds,and yes he is very busy as if last week he told me he was out to end of October for orders.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
    2002 outback lsv 320 tbi
    02 f 150 supercrew lariat

This is very timely for me, as we're towing our boat up north this weekend. 4hr drive, half 70mph speed limits, half 55. Sounds like its best to tow uncovered, even if there is a bit of spotty rain in the forecast.

I'm also a bit concerned about cushions flying out. . . we have a 2017 Mojo, should I worry or just drive?

Cushions won't go anywhere. I towed my Craz 200 miles several times uncovered and had no issues.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz