Thread: Bow Step Pads

Default Bow Step Pads

I've searched the forums and haven't found anything here or on-line. Is this something that has to be custom ordered? It's for a 15 Mojo.
    2015 Mojo Surf

The Mojo Pro comes with them standard. We didn't get the pro but we ordered a full kit from GatorStep which includes the bow steps.

check out gator steps website, they have one available for 35 bucks.
    2016 Craz

Where do you see $35? I see $109 for the bow.
    2015 Mojo Surf

Just looked at it, yours it a 3 piece setup for the bow on the mojo and is 109. Craz is one piece and only 35 bucks. Still likely worth it, although it is a rip off. I already scratched my bow a little from loading a cooler I believe that may have had some grit on the bottom of it. Killed me to see the scratch in the black gel. I cant get the bow step in soon enough to cover up the scratch!
    2016 Craz

Quote Originally Posted by mcjimmy33 View Post
    Just looked at it, yours it a 3 piece setup for the bow on the mojo and is 109. Craz is one piece and only 35 bucks. Still likely worth it, although it is a rip off. I already scratched my bow a little from loading a cooler I believe that may have had some grit on the bottom of it. Killed me to see the scratch in the black gel. I cant get the bow step in soon enough to cover up the scratch!

Well that sucks!! I went ahead and ordered with Atlanta Marine, $100 plus shipping for the pair. I hate SCRATCHES!
    2015 Mojo Surf

Quote Originally Posted by SorryCharlie View Post
    I went ahead and ordered with Atlanta Marine!
    best place to go!

I bought a couple pieces of non skid from academy sports, they even have little waves in them! One piece fit perfect, the other I trimmed just a bit and put it right below the full piece. Not sure why people don't use the steps that already have traction pads, everyone uses the nose, so I fixed that problem for about $20.
    2018 Supra SA400 aka The Ron Burgandy
    2011 Sea-Doo Wake 155
    2015 Mojo Surf, sold...2013 Axis A22 Recon Edition, sold...2010 Axis A22, sold...2007 Maxum 1800sr3, sold

I ordered the bowstep pad from Gatorstep for my Craz. I did the same on my previous boat and it makes loading/unloading so much safer.

Anyone ordered the black stuff like in this Supra? I think it'd look sick in my boat, and from the light research I've done it doesn't seem to be any hotter than gray or tan....just curious if anyone has experience with it?

https://static.wixstatic.com/media/3..._4032_s_2.webp
    Boatless for now