Default Raising and lowering tower with speakers

Hey everyone. So I am looking at storing my boat in my garage but this will involve folding the tower down every time. I have a Rad-a-cage tower that folds to the front of the boat. It also has 4 speakers mounted to the tower so it makes it pretty heavy. Does anyone have any ingenious ideas on how I can do this a little safer and easier then simply rotating it up and down by hand? Is there some sort of pulley system I could use? Any ideas are welcome, I don't really have any poles or anything I can winch off. Any help is appreciated!
    2004 Mobius LS

I do it by hand every time but your tower folds differently and might be heavier. Maybe, if you park in the same spot all the time, you can rig up a double pulley system that lets you lower it by line instead of by hand.

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/too...ct_11839_11839
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I parked my LSV in the garage, park the SA in ther now and have to lower the tower each time to get through the 8 foot door. Once in the garage I can raise tower back up. With the Rad a Cage I just lowered the tower while inside the boat and walked it down. It was always helpful to have someone else help move the side supports out of the way.
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

Putting it up or down by yourself is kinda hard. Going down I pull one support and lay it down-- leave it resting on the other. Going up is kinda the same. Heft it and get one under it then try wedging the opposite one under without dropping the first one. I've added step pads on the gunnel where they supports hit so not as worrisome now as in the old days.
    My Mom said I'm not allowed to get wet!
    2008 LSV (sold)
    2000 Outback LS (sold)
    LLTR!!!!!!!!

I would definitely rig some kind of pully system. Grab a stud finder and just use a lag screw eye bolt as your anchor point in the ceiling. From there you could build your own or get a kit like Kane linked.

I made my own pully system to mount my Yakima car top box on the roof of my garage that way.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com