Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sea n yellow View Post
    Still have a warranty for all the expensive stuff for another 65k miles or 7 years.
    In the words of the service tech I dealt with ... "we'll see about that". They were dead set against filing any type of powertrain warranty and im within both year and mileage.

I do love the truck, though. Fingers crossed it holds solid after this repair.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    2016 Moomba Mojo
    2006 Supra 24SSV - Traded

Quote Originally Posted by KG's Supra24 View Post
    In the words of the service tech I dealt with ... "we'll see about that". They were dead set against filing any type of powertrain warranty and im within both year and mileage.

I do love the truck, though. Fingers crossed it holds solid after this repair.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    That's lame. Dealers should jump for joy when they get warranty work. Ford pays the money, and the dealer makes $$$ on the whole thing. the only risk is if Ford later denys the claim, but that's why they should get it preapproved or whatever.

We got warranty reimbursement of our F150's whole steering rack, and the dealer was cool with us about it.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Riding back from a job in SC. Saw this had to get a picture.

I never knew about this Edition but apparently you can get a Chevy Malibu Bad Ass Edition lol

Look at the badge on the fender

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Malo <--- Means--Evil or Mean One. This explains a lot.
    2013 Mojo 2.5 Skylon Tower. Bestia < Beast >
    [COLOR="#696969"]

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    That was at Lake Tuscaloosa.
    Roll Tide!!!
    2007 Outback - SOLD June 2016
    2012 RAM Crew Cab
    2015 Subaru Forester
    Stuart

"When you first start out with something new, you're always a little uptight." - Don Rickles

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    That was at Lake Tuscaloosa.
    We were there on Sat. Nice lake!

Today was the last decent day before we get a few days of rain.

First milestone today was that I had my first ever Chick-Fil-A. Tasty dinner on the boat.

Smooth water and pretty much the only boat out as the clouds rolled in. Took a wakeboard set and my friend filmed it with his DJI P4.
    When I was ready to surf, a few rain drops started. Wait, what?!? Oh well, I'm already wet. But it wasn't supposed to arrive until 10pm.
    The plastic lever on my suck gate broke, so I just surfed it listed. No worries there. Push for days...

Then we put up the Bimini (interesting fact, we've used the Bimini more for rain than we have for sun/shade). And the wife got her surf set in. She likes it when she gets up first pull, rides a few songs, gets some carves in, and cruises off the back when she's done and never gets her hair wet.

Cruising back it was pretty flat water for the main channel. We went by some little "boats" that are often anchored in the middle of the river. It's commonplace for us to motor past stuff like this, but I was thinking that some of you might not see ships like this when you're out playing...

For us, stuff like this (and big barges being pushed by tugs) is an everyday occurrence.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

I used to love jumping the barge waves in my paw paws old runabout on the Ohio River

Never a dull moment here in Atlanta

2010 MÖBIUS XLV GG
    2014 F-250 LIFTED WITH ICON ON AMERICAN FORCES

Whoa!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

How did the Mazda emblem on the motor survive in perfect shape?
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

It was the only thing metal. Lol

2017 Supra SA 400