Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Delivery driver for Amazon, dropped off a package and came back out to this. Then the dude just left it and left the towing up to me. Dick
    2010 MÖBIUS XLV GG
    2014 F-250 LIFTED WITH ICON ON AMERICAN FORCES

Boatless for now

Boat made it. Needs a goooooooood deeeeep detail and she'll be a beaut

Are these the stock ballast bags?
    2010 MÖBIUS XLV GG

Same pic as before but now she's in Ga
    2010 MÖBIUS XLV GG

Cool

Here is my 5 year old getting up for the first time . Had a better one the next try but we failed to video
    Nick

2012 moomba mojo 2.5
    2005 Moomba outback-sold

https://scontent.fmci1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...2e&oe=59D8A42F

Save at work while it's kicked out of the garage for my wife's Africa fund raiser garage sale.
    At least it has a safe place to sleep at night

Sorry for the link... Keep getting an error trying to add pic.
    Last edited by GregInKS; 06-09-2017 at 08:07 PM.
    2007 Mobius LSV - Sold

Yeah, I could surf it...

So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Quote Originally Posted by bergermaister View Post
    Yeah, I could surf it...

Someone please try!! Saw one in the store the other day and had the same thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016 Mojo

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Today was the last decent day before we get a few days of rain.

First milestone today was that I had my first ever Chick-Fil-A. Tasty dinner on the boat.

Smooth water and pretty much the only boat out as the clouds rolled in. Took a wakeboard set and my friend filmed it with his DJI P4.
    When I was ready to surf, a few rain drops started. Wait, what?!? Oh well, I'm already wet. But it wasn't supposed to arrive until 10pm.
    The plastic lever on my suck gate broke, so I just surfed it listed. No worries there. Push for days...

Then we put up the Bimini (interesting fact, we've used the Bimini more for rain than we have for sun/shade). And the wife got her surf set in. She likes it when she gets up first pull, rides a few songs, gets some carves in, and cruises off the back when she's done and never gets her hair wet.

Cruising back it was pretty flat water for the main channel. We went by some little "boats" that are often anchored in the middle of the river. It's commonplace for us to motor past stuff like this, but I was thinking that some of you might not see ships like this when you're out playing...

For us, stuff like this (and big barges being pushed by tugs) is an everyday occurrence.

Always on lakes around here, so don't see any boats bigger than 30 feet, but Chick-fil-a is an everyday occurrence for me!
    Jeff

2012 Outback V

Not exactly a wakeboat, but took a tour of this bad boy today...

USS Jackson, Littoral Combat Ship. It can go over 50mph!!! Can operate in water only 20 ft deep and turns amazingly sharp. Propelled by 4 water jet engines.

We would have had to wait another hour in line to tour the USS Bunker Hill (Guided Missile Carrier) in the background. Instead we took a VIP tour of the USS Ironwood, a 1943 WW2 era Buoy Tender that my buddy works on.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com