Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

The new Helix and is ready to go and broke in! Had a new crew out on it this weekend after the PWT event and everybody was very impressed with the boat. I love the question "is this really a 20.5 foot boat?" Full ballast (2100) and 5 adults the Helix had zero problem getting up to speed without using the Moomba Launch. Wake was nice but still going to bring some weight and mess with it a little. Out of the box every trick from the riders was thrown and landed. Long transition up the wake and a little lip but will try to make it a little more lippy with different weight. My boy had the set of his life and was taking his straight HS airs way into the flats which he has never done before.
    Helix14.jpg
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

A beautiful weekend on the water

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

Nice ride.....
    A Day at the Lake...Priceless
    A Day in Powder...Endless

Joe V
    2012 Möbius XLV~ Loaded & Exiled
    2007 Outback V ~ sold

Quote Originally Posted by jmvotto View Post
    Nice ride.....
    thanks , we are loving it
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

Quote Originally Posted by sivs1 View Post

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Tracy, have him move his toes of his front foot closer to the tow edge of the board. it'll give him more stability and allow him to actually use the balls of his feet to apply pressure on the toe edge of the board. (like snowboarding).

Looking good!
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Got to go out yesterday for he first time with the kids this season. It's been a weird year. On the plus side I got to pull the boat with my newest toy! So glad I don't have to back that boat with a mega cab anymore! With a 24' boat, trailer and a mega cab I was just short of the length of a semi trailer!

The life of mom... never in the pictures!
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400

Quote Originally Posted by trayson View Post
    Tracy, have him move his toes of his front foot closer to the tow edge of the board. it'll give him more stability and allow him to actually use the balls of his feet to apply pressure on the toe edge of the board. (like snowboarding).

Looking good!
    This is my nephew, only been surfing for a few weeks. I was working with him on his feet placement, but threw him a curve ball by giving him my Happy Pill to ride. We switched boards after this set and he was fine. Same issue my wife is having, trying to get the front foot moved once up. Still struggling with the wave, but think we have it much more closer after three days straight on the water.
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

Finally have a contribution to make. Been a weird year for us too with moving, cold/high water, etc.

Ready for the maiden voyage.

That big white thing on the horizon is why our water is so damn cold still. Air 95, water was 60-ish.

Nice to see these two not glued to their phones or trying to kill each other for a change.

The parks were so full that we ended up at a ramp we have never launched from - primarily because the water is always too low. But it was the only one not full so we kind of hustled in and hustled out and were fighting the wind to get loaded. Afterwards I thought the trailer tire seemed a little low but it checked out ok and then the Navigator was working a little harder on the way home. Hmmm...

Nothing like bringing 7-800lbs of lake water home with you. One of those days...
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

I believe that makes you the first person ever to forget drain some of, or all the ballast before Loading up! I believe a prize is in order! Lol
    It's always fun to turn my boat off once it's hooked to the trailer and look down and realize my foot hit one of the ballast pump switches. They're in a terrible location
    Overkill is underrated

2006 Supra 24SSV Gravity Games- traded but never forgotten

2017 Supra SA 400