Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Yea, not the first and probably not the last.

Many years back my buddy bought his first Malibu and after the wet test was all excited to bring it home and swung by our place to show it off on his way. He was pretty worried that his SUV wouldn't be able to handle it since it was huffing and puffing pretty hard the whole way and the back end was dragging. Was thinking he may need to get a weight distribution hitch, some air bags, etc.

Then we hopped in and started playing with all the buttons and switches and drained the 2200lbs of ballast he hauled home with him...
    So when is this "old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

2001 MobiusV - Slightly Modified...

Lol. What a dufus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

I must be one of the few that ALWAYS checks to see if my bags have drained on the way back to my dock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2017 Moomba Craz

The depth guage said 2.5 feet, I went out a tad further to 3. I made sure to drain my ballast every time I came back to shore.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

The depth guage said 2.5 feet, I went out a tad further to 3. I made sure to drain my ballast every time I came back to shore.
    ^^Sexy I must say!^^
    DFTR Josh
    Supra/Moomba
    www.marine-products.com (Discount Code: DFTR-1)

Quote Originally Posted by sivs1 View Post

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I love the boat, fit and finish is above and beyond. Still having issues with our surf wave, the best wave I had all weekend was everything full except non-surf side rear at about 30%. Smart plate was at 50, Wakeland system was on 2 or 3, more or less washed out the wave.

My brother showed up with a 2012 MB Tomcat 21, out of the box his surf wave was far superior than mine.

I am open to any and all suggestions, but would really like to hear from those with the same boat. I know this is a Moomba forum and I'm asking for Supra advice.
    2017 Centurion Ri237
    2013 Supra SA450 - Sold
    2006 Mobius LSV - Sold
    2004 Stingray 190LS - Sold
    2016 Nissan Titan XD - Tow Rig

maybe on your next outing try filling the none surf side to 80% move the smart plate to 25, and set the wakeland on the least amount deployed and adjust it slowly until the wave cleans up , keep your speed in the high 10s until you see improvement , not sure what your ballasts are , that will play a factor, along with people in the boat , but that should get a little closer to cleaning it up. with our craz I notice while I was surfing my wave was starting to wash out really bad and got real crappy , hopped in the boat and the non surfside was accidentally draining and went down to 30% and the wave sucked. we 100% port and bow , 90% starboard , surf tab 50-65 % and smartplate at 11 , and cruise at 10.8 . hope it helps , good looking boat
    2017 Craz surf auto wake
    1140 # rears wet sounds

Finally getting back on the water. The little guy is doing the best he can with the DD wake. I def think it's time to start looking for something a little better.

Also taught another buddy of his to ride. That's 9 Wakeboards we've gotten started in the last year.
    2003 Moomba Outback with 283 hrs on the 310HP Indmar. Its in Cherry condition also and now we will again start to use the boat after a few years off.

Yesterday the new shoes came in also.
    2003 Moomba Outback with 283 hrs on the 310HP Indmar. Its in Cherry condition also and now we will again start to use the boat after a few years off.

Great to see some pics of the kids getting into it. Future of the sport.