Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

After 2 ear slapping crashes in a week, I ordered ear flaps for my helmet.
    2008 Moomba Mobius XLV. Monster Cargo Bimini, WS Rev 410's, Polk Cabins, 3 Infinity Subs, PPI amps, WS420, Exile BT, upgraded ballast pumps, up to 3,500+ pounds of ballast, Blue LED's...
    1992 Supra Sunsport. **SOLD** 2k pounds ballast, Surf System, Blue LED's everywhere, decent audio system.
    Tow Rig: 2013 F150 Ecoboost FX4 (wife's rig) Other money pits include:1998 BMW M3 Cabriolet, 2009 Audic A6 Avant 3.0T, 2005 Kawasaki ZX-6R 636.
    www.TraysonsToybox.com

Crashed my stand up Super Jet this weekend at about 50 MPH. Not sure why I was going that fast in light chop. I was wishing I had my helmet on and some ear flaps for that one. luckily the right side of my face kept the rest of me from being hurt.
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    Full Wake Makers upgraded ballast and pumps
    1,100 in each rear locker
    1,180 in front
    OJ 1435 prop, 325 EFI Indmar Assult.
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

Let our guard down and went wake boarding without our helmet. Best wake ever off of our Craz. Need to work on the landing. My kids will always were the helmets now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cp8rker View Post

Let our guard down and went wake boarding without our helmet. Best wake ever off of our Craz. Need to work on the landing. My kids will always were the helmets now

Did you catch a fin or something? Jeez that looks painful.

2007 XLV Gravity Games Edition
    340HP CAT/ETX
    ACME 1235 / Fresh Air Exhaust
    1180 Front, 1100s Rear, 400 under Surf Side Seat, Homemade Suckgate, Custom Surf Platform
    Slingshot Hooke, Doomswell Neo, Phase 5 Hammerhead, Parker Surfcraft Phantom

Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
    Did you catch a fin or something? Jeez that looks painful.

Couldn't figure out what he hit seeing it was a face plant. Doctor said it looked like a sharp edge. He stayed in the bindings

Damn that's crazy. I wonder if there was something in the water? Small chance.
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    1,180 in front
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

I think I may have caught the back side of the board when the front size caught an edge. That is the only way I could see getting the cut. Lets just say from now on I will wear my helmet that was actually in the boat when that happened.

Super Scorpion? Hard to tell, it all happens so fast.
    2007 XLV Gravity Games
    1,180 in front
    Fresh Air Exhaust
    SuckG8
    Bunch of other crap

I have been in and around boats and various dragged items all of my life.

This weekend started out with my Son kneeboarding. We had a few guests in the boat with no experience. First ride my Son pops up after a mild crash with a gash just like the one above. He wasnt even aware of it though he did feel the impact. Off to the hospital and 3 stitches later in the forehead. We are baclk on the water inside of 3 hours.
    Back in the boat. My Sons's friend gets on the kneeboard, crashes and pops bleeding in the back of the head. It is a smaller gash and the guy wants to continue. The guests are now losing faith in what used to be a simple and safe sport . Fortunately nothing else goes wrong and even the guests get a few turns and all but 1 were successful getting up and having fun with no further injuries.
    Though the friend stopped bleeding with a little direct pressure. I was scared to take him to the hospital. 2 kids, same day, different times with cuts in the head. I am sure I would have to explain that to CPS or someone That was joke btw.
    I might be a little more open minded in regards to helmets.
    I am used to seeing or having been in some pretty horrific cartwheels and crashes with no bleeding. Plenty of soreness and stiffness.
    Last edited by Fastest1; 09-04-2017 at 01:01 PM.
    2008 Moomba Outback DD resurrection