Default Set My 16 Mojo Up

Recently just purchased some steel wake and I'm excited to finally get my boat set up for a great wave. I currently have 1280 wakemakers bags in the rear compartments. The 750 tank and 650 ibs. An 800lb ronix bag and 500 lbs of steel weight. How would you set up everything. Right now I'm thinking full rear ballast, 800lbs ronix bag full and on floor. 300 lbs of steel on surf side and 200 opposite. Front ballast full. Just wondering about wakeplate and speed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold

I think the factory center tank is 700 and the ibs is 650 unless you made an upgrade. If so, how does the 650 ibs fit?

If the above assumption is correct you will be running 5060lbs of ballast which is really close to the tipping point of getting on plane and not. 5000 lbs of combined people and ballast is what I shoot for. Make sure you have an upgraded prop.

I have been weighting mine evenly and cheating a 650lb floor sac to the surf side. 11.3 mph is my new favorite speed with the plate all the way up. Be sure to adjust your surf tabs. They will need a different setting with the amount of weight you are running. I try to back the surf tabs off as far as possible while still maintaining a clean wave. It has helped the wave shape and overall push.
    2016 Mojo

Thanks. Although I said 1280 we all no they don't fill up that way. Yes center tank is 700 my bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold

WOW!! Went to 11mph, wakeplate half way up, port setting 60% and wave was legit. Best one I've had.
    2016 Mojo
    2010 Moomba LSV-Sold